Failed to write? Halo 4 problem.

VEF214

When I start up Halo 4, this message appears:

"Unable to write to your gamer profile. Please make sure it is not on a removed storage device or on a storage device with low space." My gamer profile is on my hard drive with 2.6 gb of space left.

I press OK, Waypoint and XBOX live Marketplace are locked, everything is reset as if I just started playing it. The campaign is reset, the Infinity cut scene plays, my spartan is red with recruit armor. What's going on?

When I bring up the dashboard, my gamer profile is a grey square, I have 0 gamerscore, and my avatar is a grey starter avatar with nothing on it. It also says "You're not connected to Xbox LIVE."

When I press connect to Xbox LIVE, an error message pops up saying "Your connection to Xbox LIVE has been lost. Please sign in again."

I hit test connection, all 3 connections test green and good to go. From Xbox 360 > Network > Internet > Xbox LIVE, everything is connected. Under LIVE status, service, xbox stores, accounts, and matchmaking are all "up."

When I press PC Connection, both the network and PC are connected. Xbox 360 > Network > PC, everything is connected.

I played Halo 4 earlier this morning, and everything was fine, I get back home later and this happens. Help?

When I log onto my profile on the computer, everything is fine and looks good.