Halo Forgers... PLEASE READ!!

Karmaazzz

Right, I've been playing halo ever since the release of Halo 3, and the maps for forge have never been great.

Until Halo: Reach's "Forge World". And basically the maps on Halo 4 are shabby to say the absolute least!

And yes i do know that Bungie owned Halo: Reach, so if not Forge World, please bring out a massive new map, built with forge in mind. Just an open map which is perfect for building anything!

I've also noticed that the maps on Halo 4 don't have a very high border, so height is an issue for most maps. So again, please bring out a map made for forge!

And another thing, why on earth don't you get any Human aircraft? in the campaign you are accessed to The Pelican, which is an amazing new feature in Halo, so why not use it for online game play? where it is used and cherished most?!

So please, give everyone what they deserve, Bring back Forge World.

Sincerely,

Players of Halo.

not to sound like a lemming but i completely agree with all mentioned... except for the pelican thing... i dont see what a massive transport vehicle will be of use in multiplayer game but all the same, more is better. i am a forge builder and i agree the stages are meek at absolute best, granted my strengths are creating close-quarter maps but i had always wanted too see forge world in winter and i really enjoyed the space and scenery of forge world and another map to follow the new, would-be, tradition would have been a glorious triumph. i think they got lazy and took too much pride in their little gimiks (spelling error) like magnets and duplication. admitedly those things are amazing adds but if it was between that and another world to mass forge on i will gladly take the world. i think forgers would agree, they will sacrifice a good brush for a great canvas

Why the hell are you complaining about the lack of a forge map? They gave us three maps specifically for forge mode: Impact, Erosion, and Ravine. They all have a large amount of space on their Y axis, and Impact, the best of the bunch, is a forger's wet dream.

As for air vehicles, having one to mess around with when making maps would be sweet, maybe they'll add it in later down the line.

id be complaining about the war games,seems like in slayer and in flood you only have 3 maps to choose from,i was hoping there be more then just that,so meh i been trying to find players to play in forge instead,since im gonna start creating crazy maps here soon,tho so far havent found a single player to add xD

there is certainly no lack of things to complain about

perhaps its just me but all three of the forge maps are suffocating, forge world was beautiful and i know i know i shouldnt expect glamor in a firefight but it was a gorgeous map with wonderfull scenery and wide open-feeling space, maybe im just asking for too much but i not only enjoyed forging in reach because of the capabilities but the scenery and majesty of it

i guess thats not the point tho huh? oh well, if others are happy then im the one thats wrong ^_^

A master forger can work with any size map.

A master forger can work with any size map.

True dat

And besides..."You see Danny, I can deal with the bullets, and the bombs, and the blood. I don't want money, and I don't want medals. What I do want is for you to stand there in that f*ggoty white uniform and with your Harvard mouth extend me some f*cking courtesy. You gotta ask me nicely"....ask them nicely, maybe they'll release a huge forge map

Bring us back the reach forge configurations! air btb?. configurations for zones like put it on item or let it spawn later in game. dont limit time to 180. give us armor colors back - u cant show the enemy your custom conditios without using efects. give us the option back to turn of the HUD-Arrows for exemple in King mode. Give us the option to turn off the Arrows that apears after throwing Granades. Give us back the costum powerups or maybe Items for Costum Games. less nonsens like custom zone and gravity - still the same - just a configuration. less nonsense like magnets - better is fine tuning. why close objekts - better is to turn back a step. more Items - objekts and so on for that smal forgeworlds. dont let callculate shedows in forge - maybe after saving. There are more callouts ingame from my halo-gamers comunity. Germanys private Microsoftpoints-Tournamentleader...over and out... (written with Xbox-Web) ...Regards Jimxzor...