Double XP (2XP) Still Not Working

Darkman24

Is there an update on when the double XP will be working again,. After the the breif server issue with H4 i was no longer receiving my 2XP i had gotten from purchaseing doritos and mountain dew products. I have smoewhere between 50 and 60 games and would like to use them. I don't care when i get them, i would just like to know if i will eventuallt be getting them back.

Thanks 343 and H4 is amazing!

Chris

I have had no problems with my double XP so if you havent try turning your xbox off and then back on. I have heard that has helped for some people, if you have already tried that then maybe 343 will fix this problem soon. The game is still new so there are going to be alot of bugs in the beginning.

Mine just started this the other day, and I'm still having the same problem, I have tried almost everything!

- I Uninstalled the 2nd Disk and Re-installed it.

- I cleared my System Cache to get and Update

- Changed my eMail on the account

- Changed my password

- Redownloaded my account

I have lost about 20 Matches of Double XP, Will we be able to get them back or what?

I have heard someone said something about it being fixed on the 15th, But idk yet, I would like to know more about this.