Incineration cannon

Turbo Puns

Most OP gun of all time except the Halo CE pistol. While its super bloody fun, I agree it needs a little netting, but NOT like what they did to the plasma launcher in Reach. It was OP in the beta, but turned to absolute crap after being nerfed.

• Like 1

Off topic but do you know why the game never searches for more players when you finish a map? Like when I play big team with my friends and there are 5 of us with some random people vs the other team, after the game is finished you have to leave the lobby because the quitting players never get replaced.

Off topic but do you know why the game never searches for more players when you finish a map? Like when I play big team with my friends and there are 5 of us with some random people vs the other team, after the game is finished you have to leave the lobby because the quitting players never get replaced.

Sometimes they get replaced, sometimes they don't. I joined a CtF game halfway through the other day, full teams. When the next game started, it was just me against two other people, but within three minutes the teams were full again. It could just be that you've had bad luck so far, or you got caught up in the server problems they had a few days back.

Anyway, my main problem with the Incineration Cannon isn't that it's overpowered, it's that the projectiles are really hard to see. At least when you're on the receiving end of a Rocket Launcher or Fuel Rod Gun, it's very easy to see when it's been fired toward you - the rockets leave a smoke trail and glow brightly, while the fuel rods themselves are large and bright green. The incineration bolts aren't very bright, and are partially see-through, so I usually don't even know what it was that killed me at first.

In terms of power, it's not significantly worse than the Rocket Launcher, and it only has one shot at a time.