Specific maps aren't loading. FIX the bug!

Reefis

So I made a post which got little to no response or help about having my halo 4 reset very often when a Infinity game goes to load. From a yahoo answers response I have discovered that maybe its because my disc 2 didn't install correctly. So I deleted it and chose the option to download war games. Same damn issues BUT I've narrowed down the issue to being map specific.

Complex, Impact, Meltdown, and Ravine all cause the game to reset to the opening screens. Happens 100% of the time loading these maps via custom games. WTF? I'll try reinstalling from disc but right now I wasted another night I halo 4 with friends trying to figure out this issue. And you have the nerve to ask 2000 m$ pts to pay for 3 already on disc maps that to me are not garaunteed to work!! You made a great game but crap like this is unacceptable.

I should also note that it resets at different times when I'm in a party and a map that should load doesn't load and I am able to rejoin the squad with the game in progress. That's a whole other very frustrating issue.

Also i am not using a hard drive but a USB 16gb stick. I believe my hard drive is having issues causing dirty disc messages. With the hdd installed it gets the dd message after the 3 loading screens. However disc two loads fine and I installed it fine to the drive. If I reinstall dashboard updates on my hdd it tends to boot the disc 1 on first try and the tryin to load these maps the hdd seems to have pauses whiles loading and then the unreadable disc error shows