how much did you pay ign?

jonjonjon

ign gave you a 9.8? really? id give it a 4 and thats generious. i find it interesting that the review is by Ryan McCaffrey who is an ex ms employee. conflict of interest? this game flat out sucks. the campaign and boring, uninspired and monotonous. fighting the prometheans is about as much fun as going to the dentist. seriously it feels like a choir. who thought they were fun? their weapons also suck. im only on chapter 6 and have no desire to beat the game. if i wasnt playing on legenary i probaly would have blown through it in 3 hours. what the hell has 343 been doing for 2+ years? i havent played mp yet but i would be suprised if it wasnt the same old halo camping power weapons and whoring vehicles. 343 failed so miseribly its not funny. atleast black ops comes out in a week. cant wait for zombies!

• Like 2

Agree 100% 343 did a great job with the remake of CE which gave me high hopes for H4 but after I played it im truly sorry I wasted my money on this game, thankfully H3 is still up and running! All the reviewers are payed off when was the last time you saw an honest review? Kinda hard to score a game honestly when they dump a load of cash on your desk to advertise in your magazine.

halo 4 is pretty bad, no where near worthy of the praise it is getting, but anyone giving halo a mediocre review gets criticized because it is halo after all.

i'd give it a 5/10, not as bad as ODST, but still terrible compared to halo 1 or 2, can't tell if 3 or reach is better as all 3 are terrible.

halo 1 2 and halo wars, still the only good halo games that exist.

halo 4 is pretty bad, no where near worthy of the praise it is getting, but anyone giving halo a mediocre review gets criticized because it is halo after all.

i'd give it a 5/10, not as bad as ODST, but still terrible compared to halo 1 or 2, can't tell if 3 or reach is better as all 3 are terrible.

millions of people disagree

No Halo 2 is trash only bested by Reach in the trash department.

Halo 4 is a great game, and my GOTY. You guys can saw how much you hate it and try to convince us to hate it, but we understand that this is the definitive Halo, mystery and awe. So you guys have fun in Halo 3 matchmaking, I'll be busy in War Games.

I don't most of the people complaining want to convince you of anything. We just want something from 343 said on the matter.

I agree with Sierra1117. It is a good game. Stop giving 343 hate because it is their first ever Halo and you just wanting Bungie to make the Halo games again. I like it's new look. I wouldn't be playing it if I didn't.

That's not any excuse. They knew what was going to be expected when they agreed to make the game.

This game plays nothing like any of the other halos.

• Like 1

Here is the thing about so called expert industry reviews they are nothing but a source of paid advertisement nothing more. They are there to move games nothing more, the real reviews are online written and posted by people who have actual played. Look around online there is a huge backlash against 343 and H4 but yet all the so called experts gave it a 9 or higher.....talk about total BS