HALO 4 MAJOR DISSAPOINTMENT

GMatt325

I thought Halo 4 seemed good in the trailers, but I was wrong...

Halo has become COD and if 343 Industries had any idea, HALO PLAYERS HATE COD PLAYERS...

UPDATE: After reading through some things, Halo 4 is a pretty good game... Some guns and vehicles are over powered and there are some bugs but with a small update i think the game will be one of the best Halo's out there.. So, do u agree or disagree?

SPEAK ABOUT HALO BUGS, IN HALO 4 THERE ARE TONS...

**********CHECK OUT A "BASIC" LIST HERE: CLICK ME

• Like 1

Halo will never be like COD. COD is all about quick killing..Halo requires more time to kill someone. That being said, both games have completely different dynamics and strategies. Just because they've introduced things from COD like loadouts and ordanance doesn't make it COD.

I've played all Halo games and so far I'm really liking Halo 4. I get the sense that 343i really took pride in making this game and I'm really impressed

Expand your mind a bit. You're just hating dude. I really get annoyed by people like this. You see the CoD similarities and you stop at that and say some ridiculous stuff like Halo has become Cod. No, it hasn't.

And on more a general philosophical note, stay away from that hating attitude. You'll just end up a miserable person. No one likes a negative hating person.

• Like 3

Halo will never be like COD. COD is all about quick killing..Halo requires more time to kill someone. That being said, both games have completely different dynamics and strategies. Just because they've introduced things from COD like loadouts and ordanance doesn't make it COD.

I've played all Halo games and so far I'm really liking Halo 4. I get the sense that 343i really took pride in making this game and I'm really impressed

Expand your mind a bit. You're just hating dude. I really get annoyed by people like this. You see the CoD similarities and you stop at that and say some ridiculous stuff like Halo has become Cod. No, it hasn't.

And on more a general philosophical note, stay away from that hating attitude. You'll just end up a miserable person. No one likes a negative hating person.

This. All day long.

Have I seen the graphics!?! Have YOU seen the graphics?? Are you guys kidding me? I think Im gonna stop here and not waste my time...

It's pretty pathetic to be hating on this game as if people will take you seriously. It's also pretty pathetic that your spending your time at 343industries.org since you think the game is crap. Unless Im being trolled here..poor you guys lol. Im having a blast with Halo 4. You guys are corrupted man...I have no hope in the youth..

Have I seen the graphics!?! Have YOU seen the graphics?? Are you guys kidding me? I think Im gonna stop here and not waste my time...

It's pretty pathetic to be hating on this game as if people will take you seriously. It's also pretty pathetic that your spending your time at 343industries.org since you think the game is crap. Unless Im being trolled here..poor you guys lol. Im having a blast with Halo 4. You guys are corrupted man...I have no hope in the youth..

What's pathetic about us being upset over how this game turned out? What's pathetic about us voicing how we feel? As a consumer who spent money on this game I feel slightly cheated about how this game was portrayed via advertising and expect for companies to live up to what they promise. We have a right to voice our opinions, and if you like the game so damn much then go play it and let us do as we please.

• Like 1

What's pathetic about us being upset over how this game turned out? What's pathetic about us voicing how we feel? As a consumer who spent money on this game I feel slightly cheated about how this game was portrayed via advertising and expect for companies to live up to what they promise. We have a right to voice our opinions, and if you like the game so damn much then go play it and let us do as we please.

Agree with what 343 did with CE and all the hype of H4 I couldnt wait so picked it up along with the map pass thats close to $100 for a game that just did not deliver in any respect what so ever. Those who claim the graphics are great clearly have little understanding of the core elements of quality graphics.

If the graphics in Halo 4 are bad, I must really need new glasses. :P

You need glasses...get in a ghost in Reach look at dash now do the same in H4. Look at things like the water as you step in it or shoot at it, look at the vehicles close, when you fire a wraith compare it to Reach, compare the menu system in matchmaking to that of H3 or Reach or the lobby. The entire matchmaking looks washed out or something is just off. Compare the same maps in H3 to H4.

By it becoming like COD i mean that its getting more fast pace.. Ive been playing Halo since the first game and i liked it better when Halo was a slower pace game.. Nothing was over powered.. But in Halo 4 there is some major things.

I think a simple update should make Halo 4 one of the bests

If the graphics in Halo 4 are bad, I must really need new glasses. :P

the graphics are fairly nice for Halo 4..

Halo 1,2 and 3 were all great reach's only downside was bc of the load outs like sprint and jet pack but it was alrighht. Now halo 4 took everything bad about halo reach, added cod perks and other clownish features that truly turned the game into an utter **** show. That said I still play halo bc it's pretty much the only game that appeals to me. I am incredibly proficient in every halo and am sorry to say 343 I liked reach it was bearable, halo 3 was better but you guys RUINED halo 4. I mean you guys are gonna be bankrupt if you keep killing games like this.