Why do people troll?

Supersonic King

Trolls are prepubescent morons, who get satisfaction trying to make people mad or hurt them for the following reasons. 1.Fun(kids mostly) 2. they troll because they get trolled. 3. bad childhood (no excuse) 4. Small ***** and can't get laid. 5. their wimps irl and talk stuff over the internet.

The word "troll" is used too much, so the meaning is loose. Hell, if I go into a thread talking about Conservative ideas and not agree with one while giving a very good opinion, I'll be called a troll. Apparently, to add a new meaning into troll:

"If someone doesn't agree with someone else's opinion or the majority's, then they are considered a troll."

Trolls are usually bored, they will go through your stats with a fine toothcomb to find something you are not so good at and use that as an answer to an arguement. in short there wasters!!!!

lol I hate trolls

Trolls are relatively easy to offend, which makes them fun to argue back with usually asking them how their relationship with their mother or father disperses of them or another one that works well is asking them if they have i girlfriend that one usually throws them off. "Trolls" usually lack the basic social skills to get along with their own family let alone anyone else on the internet.

ok so ill answer your question, trolls troll because in reality there the 12 year olds that think there all that because there starting to go through puberty, so they think there cool make accounts on sites and try to act like tough guys Perfect example of a troll ok so basicly trolls are people who fail socialy and since there a waste, try to make other people feel the same way.