So you take the biggest name in gaming history...

LeftNiNJA

1) Ordnance drops are used to prevent map hot spots and use tge smirked map as the battlefield.

2) The perks as I have said three times in other threads are not really effective in a 1v1 showdown but instead help with people's personal preferences and playstyles. No perk or support upgrade automaticaly makes a person a powerhouse on the map.

3) if you have played you might have noticed that instant respawn is an option, not a requirement. When you die you have a 3 or 5 second respawn unless you press X. The instant respawn is for players who want to get back into the action right away.

4) that is an opinion. The weapon looks and sounds are amazing for me and are one of my favorite new upgrades to halo. Weapons sounds seem more realistic and unique. If 343 wanted to copy everything from bungie they would have done a good job at it. But they decided tgat they were a different company who wanted their own gun style. If you do not like this game I will not be upset if you are not online playing.

• Like 2

And disappoint its fans by trying to appeal to a whole different company's fans? Good job. Mission accomplished. This isn't another thread about CoD so chill out, I've been playing halo since i was 12, I am now 19. This game has constantly impressed me from since I first played it, what this is about is the little things that take away from the experience.

1. No weapon spawns of any kind. - This is a major problem since this hasn't been changed since Halo: CE, wtf is that all about? One location for nades and that's it? Ordnance drops? Need I say more?

2. Perks. - Halo was always fun because it was balanced fair gameplay, everyone has the same opportunities, now with these unfair advantages it really changes gameplay, things like quicker reload and unlimited sprint. Even extra frags? You'll here about nade spam soon enough.

3. Instant Respawn. - No it's not needed and I've never ever heard of any complaints, 5 seconds is not a long Respawn time at all, it allowed players who were overwhelmed a little breathing room, why not decrease it to 3 secs?

4. Sights & Sounds. - Honestly the menu and weapon designs look like the final product is a beta, I couldn't believe my eyes, The design of the "oh so famous" Battle Rifle looked terrible, I thought I was playing Crysis, and the menus don't really need an explanation, they are crappy and it took me nearly 20 minutes to find out how to invite my buddy's, and find them in the cluster of **** that is a lobby.

These are my opinions, I have a lot more but right now I'm on my phone.

I wouldnt say biggest name in Gaming History as Starcraft is a lot bigger. Its bigger in MLG and out of MLG. As for your 20 minutes to find out how to invite someone? Maybe you should just stop while your ahead, it is easy to invite someone.

And disappoint its fans by trying to appeal to a whole different company's fans? Good job. Mission accomplished. This isn't another thread about CoD so chill out, I've been playing halo since i was 12, I am now 19. This game has constantly impressed me from since I first played it, what this is about is the little things that take away from the experience.

1. No weapon spawns of any kind. - This is a major problem since this hasn't been changed since Halo: CE, wtf is that all about? One location for nades and that's it? Ordnance drops? Need I say more?

2. Perks. - Halo was always fun because it was balanced fair gameplay, everyone has the same opportunities, now with these unfair advantages it really changes gameplay, things like quicker reload and unlimited sprint. Even extra frags? You'll here about nade spam soon enough.

3. Instant Respawn. - No it's not needed and I've never ever heard of any complaints, 5 seconds is not a long Respawn time at all, it allowed players who were overwhelmed a little breathing room, why not decrease it to 3 secs?

4. Sights & Sounds. - Honestly the menu and weapon designs look like the final product is a beta, I couldn't believe my eyes, The design of the "oh so famous" Battle Rifle looked terrible, I thought I was playing Crysis, and the menus don't really need an explanation, they are crappy and it took me nearly 20 minutes to find out how to invite my buddy's, and find them in the cluster of **** that is a lobby.

This is really everything that is wrong with the matchmaking for me. I don't want everyone to start out with the DMR. It's stupid. It's turned into a lesser sniper rifle. I loved being on an even playing field, but that's just no longer the case. And it sucks, because I thought that style of play was far more entertaining that what it is now. The balance of weaponry at the level it needs to be whatsoever.

1. No weapon spawns? Yes their are. I think the ordnance drops are a great addition. Means that you can still get a great weapon and not have someone hog the sniper or the rocket launcher all game.

2. The Perk's in halo 4 aren't overpowered. They seem pretty fair to me.

3. Seriously? You are saying the game is a disappointment because of the sounds and looks? The game sounds amazing. And looks pretty awesome too. Not everything will be to your taste visually, but that doesn't mean that the game is bad.

OP is right on the money with the weapon drops.. I can't even count the amount of times I've run out of ammo team shooting, and be forced to put myself out of position, usually in the line of fire, to pick up some ammo if I can even find any. .

How can everyone not see this game caters to noobs now more than ever? The COD craze made its way into halo and 343 took it like a little *****.

And why in the FU*K is the saw in multiplayer? Such a joke.

You should try and be more accurate, it could help with your ammo problem. As for the Valhalla example its a huge map...get on a vehicle and kill someone or go scavenge. And even with your primary running straight into a big gunfight usually results in you eating the enemy teams bullets.

This. I have the DMR in my loadout and I rarely have a problem with running out of ammo. And on smaller maps, I usually die and respawn before I have to worry about ammo.

And you're not part of a band wagon?

I like the game, but I don't like a LOT of the things in it. Don't give me any of that if you don't like it don't play it crap, because we're all Halo fans here (hence why we're on a 343 forum). I'm hoping things like damage ratios get fixed (godly boltshot, needler, that promethean assault rifle thing, sniper, incineration cannon, etc.), and the awful killcams that shouldn't be there in the first place, and quite a few other things. I'm not going to stop playing, I still think it's a good game, just it could be sooooo much better.

...and step one should be just getting rid of Flood in general.

And all of your points are pretty dumb. 3 Makes sense, but that's about it. Also, knowing the background behind the story has NOTHING to do with the gameplay itself.

okay "fan" let me break it down for you. there are four aspects to the game: campaign, spartan ops, war games AND forge. knowing the background to the story has everything to do with immersing yourself in gameplay. that's what 'fan'atics do with real games, immerse themselves. if all you do is hop on a game and play multiplayer, then you are a CoD fan or a kid, cuz that's all that game is good for.

i completely agree with if you don't like it don't play it. i personally don't like playing infinite slayer for a long time, so i switch to another gametype and enjoy something different. it's too easy. try using that "godly boltshot" on a promethean knight playing on legendary difficulty level and then after you respawn, tell me how godly it is. like every multiplayer FPS game company, they will adjust the damage ratios in due time, but of course, "fans" will complain when they adjust them as well. you will have "fans" on this forum saying that everything was fine until they adjusted the damage ratios, now they won't play this game anymore cuz it sucks.

the killcams are what they are. i don't watch them much anyway. its called blinking. take a long 3-5 second blink and you don't have to look at the kill cam til you're ready to respawn or just instant spawn. it doesn't take away from the game unless you are obsessed with figuring out how you got bested again and again.

the flood game is innovative. i also like how difficult it can be to hold your own against multiple attackers working together to kill you. the camping of living dead is not as prevalent.

HALO 4 is going to be copied for the next 3-5 years by every other FPS on the market in every way. can't wait for next week's spartan ops chapter or to complete campaign on legendary solo or for when the SWAT variant and other maps come out or to play some custom FORGE levels submitted by the "fans". good luck with black ops 2.

kill cams are fine, but as of now they're a little laggy so they're pointless. i'm sure that'll get fixed.

i would prefer a 3-5 spawn delay, but it is what it is.

I thought it was just me! I would get killed with some outrageous bull only chuck Norris can pull off and then I actually WANT to see the kill cam to see how he pulled that off and it looks even more unrealistic than what I was already thinking! Not mad enough to rage quit but it gets my blood pressure going that's for sure... I'm gonna have a stroke one day because of war games I'm calling it now.

okay "fan" let me break it down for you. there are four aspects to the game: campaign, spartan ops, war games AND forge. knowing the background to the story has everything to do with immersing yourself in gameplay. that's what 'fan'atics do with real games, immerse themselves. if all you do is hop on a game and play multiplayer, then you are a CoD fan or a kid, cuz that's all that game is good for.

i completely agree with if you don't like it don't play it. i personally don't like playing infinite slayer for a long time, so i switch to another gametype and enjoy something different. it's too easy. try using that "godly boltshot" on a promethean knight playing on legendary difficulty level and then after you respawn, tell me how godly it is. like every multiplayer FPS game company, they will adjust the damage ratios in due time, but of course, "fans" will complain when they adjust them as well. you will have "fans" on this forum saying that everything was fine until they adjusted the damage ratios, now they won't play this game anymore cuz it sucks.

the killcams are what they are. i don't watch them much anyway. its called blinking. take a long 3-5 second blink and you don't have to look at the kill cam til you're ready to respawn or just instant spawn. it doesn't take away from the game unless you are obsessed with figuring out how you got bested again and again.

the flood game is innovative. i also like how difficult it can be to hold your own against multiple attackers working together to kill you. the camping of living dead is not as prevalent.

HALO 4 is going to be copied for the next 3-5 years by every other FPS on the market in every way. can't wait for next week's spartan ops chapter or to complete campaign on legendary solo or for when the SWAT variant and other maps come out or to play some custom FORGE levels submitted by the "fans". good luck with black ops 2.

The campaign is good for immersion into the story line, multiplayer is about consistent and balanced gameplay.

Your entire rant is null and void because you don't understand what makes a good multiplayer. Halo will not be copied for the next 3-5 years since they've literally copy/pasted half of the gameplay features from cod. It's dull and unoriginal, and instead of halo taking up 90+% of my gaming time, like previous titles, this game will be lucky to get 30%.

The campaign is great, spartan ops is fine, matchmaking sucks.

The only obvious thing missing from this game is pretending that 8 v 8 isn't standard in every other game on the market. BTB as Slayer-only is disrespectful to the fans who have been on this since the old Halo2 days. I foresee a lot of Clans moving on to (Shudder) Black Ops II for it's non-deathmatch team-oriented playtypes. Guess Halo is for mindless OCD kids now. YAY SLAYER> NOT

The campaign is good for immersion into the story line, multiplayer is about consistent and balanced gameplay.

Your entire rant is null and void because you don't understand what makes a good multiplayer. Halo will not be copied for the next 3-5 years since they've literally copy/pasted half of the gameplay features from cod. It's dull and unoriginal, and instead of halo taking up 90+% of my gaming time, like previous titles, this game will be lucky to get 30%.

The campaign is great, spartan ops is fine, matchmaking sucks.

You think everything CoD has is original? If you do you need to play different games. They have copied several features and put into their own. You know what thats called? Its using what works. Its a gaming industry of course they are going to use features that have worked for other games into their own. Seeing as you have said half the features are copied and pasted I would like you to please post them up. And do not give me BS like sprint. As for BTB size, yea thats a dissapointment but hey are releasing more playlists soon, SWAT is up for next week.

I thought it was just me! I would get killed with some outrageous bull only chuck Norris can pull off and then I actually WANT to see the kill cam to see how he pulled that off and it looks even more unrealistic than what I was already thinking! Not mad enough to rage quit but it gets my blood pressure going that's for sure... I'm gonna have a stroke one day because of war games I'm calling it now.

I assume its just a lag based/glitch issue because I've had plenty of kill cams where my killer was pointing at the floor, ceiling, or wall. It's a new feature and they'll work out the kinks.

You think everything CoD has is original? If you do you need to play different games. They have copied several features and put into their own. You know what thats called? Its using what works. Its a gaming industry of course they are going to use features that have worked for other games into their own. Seeing as you have said half the features are copied and pasted I would like you to please post them up. And do not give me BS like sprint. As for BTB size, yea thats a dissapointment but hey are releasing more playlists soon, SWAT is up for next week.

The thing is cod has been usin that style since Modern Warfare. Since that series has become so popular, it feels like 343 tried to implement the cod style into their game.