No bomb/assault matchmaking gametype?

Neo6

I can't seem to find my favourite gametype Assault on the list? It's always been there since halo 2 and me and my friends used to have a blast playing it! Please bring it back, i mean not to complain or something but it's always been a default gametype..

This really blows! I just spent hours setting up a map I used in H3 and Reach that was an Assault game and just realized there is no Assault option.

Can 343i at least set it up where you can pick up a flag in one spot and return it to another like in H3? If not, a couple of my customs that I loved from previous versions are dead and I am quickly loosing interest in this franchise.

A lot of people are losing interest and it's been like four days. I already have friends selling their copies because of what 343i has done to team play. It's all about lone-wolf little kid Slayer now. I hope to heck they address this by adding 8 v 8 Objective playtypes immediately before a certain 'competitor shooter' launches. At least my Clan is willing to give the benefit of the doubt, but many people are already jumping ship. Come on 343, get your s--- together. So much great design, then to kick fans in the junk just because you don't see large numbers of demand for anything but Slayer...