My Final Remark on this CoD issue.

Stealth Pilot

That's not quite a valid explanation or solution, I don't agree with the whole "h4 is cod" idea but there are a lot of aspects they have taken from, not Cod but rather games like cod (cod's not the only mms) things such as default sprint, the perk centred loadout system, regenerating health. And also things that aren't just cod like mechanics, but generally imbalanced and not needed mechanics, like pro-vision. I think 343 are falling into the trap of trying to cater to a too wide audience, no trueskill rating, rewards for everything (medals for generic kills) it makes new players feel like they are top dog. In another thread someone made a great point, that someone that is genuinely not good at the game can easily achieve a high rank and be matched with high ranking players that are much better, this is unfair on both parties. with a halo 2 style ranking system this can be resolved. You can't as a company try to take on a such a massive IP with a large dedicated fan base, and make such drastic changes to it. You are going to piss off a lot of people.

• Like 1

i agree

If you don't like it...don't play it. The game is Gold and out in stores...so deal with it you can't do anything about it.I don't want to hear your complaints on it, so just waddle on down to best buy and preorder Blops 2.

Sometimes I wish I was a moderator.

Silence is deadly. If there hasnt been any criticism on halo at all then the series wouldnt have come as far as it has.

That's not quite a valid explanation or solution, I don't agree with the whole "h4 is cod" idea but there are a lot of aspects they have taken from, not Cod but rather games like cod (cod's not the only mms) things such as default sprint, the perk centred loadout system, regenerating health. And also things that aren't just cod like mechanics, but generally imbalanced and not needed mechanics, like pro-vision. I think 343 are falling into the trap of trying to cater to a too wide audience, no trueskill rating, rewards for everything (medals for generic kills) it makes new players feel like they are top dog. In another thread someone made a great point, that someone that is genuinely not good at the game can easily achieve a high rank and be matched with high ranking players that are much better, this is unfair on both parties. with a halo 2 style ranking system this can be resolved. You can't as a company try to take on a such a massive IP with a large dedicated fan base, and make such drastic changes to it. You are going to piss off a lot of people.