Please people, embrace the change

Destroyaaa

Boys and girls, I beat campaign yesterday and loved it, and then I come onto here and all I see is "WORST HALO EVER", and "TERRIBLE SOUND". Seriously? No I didn't read the books so I guess this isn't directed at people who have, but I loved the story. Almost every single mission had me doing something new and I enjoyed all the new things. Instead of complaining that 343i has ruined Halo and demanding the old style, this is the direction this game is going in and you need to embrace the new Halo universe.

As for multiplayer, stop saying its COD, because its much better than that. Although I want the ranking system and more playlists out now, they didn't have a beta so they are working on that stuff as we speak. Oh and the comments that "I'm going back to Reach", just stop it. This game is 4x better than Reach.

• Like 2

The game is decent, this coming from someone who's never played a Halo game online. Virtually zero lag which is great.

Couple of complaints only. Assault Rifle i like it buts it too underpowered. Some of the vehicle swaps can be a bit unfair. One map i played one team got tanks while the other side got buggies. The tank was doing so much damage and there wasn't of defense to stop the tank.

All i want is to have classic playlists with NO sprint, NO instant respawn option (by pressing x after you die), and NO loadouts. All that is fixable in custom games EXCEPT the sprint and respawn features. they need to fix that and this game will be perfect.