Flood juggernaut form

fullerpendragon

15 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the flood juggernaut be placed.

• Placed in campaign
    • Placed in flood fight
    • Placed in both

Since it's a a strong possibility that the flood will play a major role in the campaign for Halo 4, I thought it would be a great idea to finally include the flood juggernaut form as a mini boss. This mini boss could be sort of like the scarab in halo 2 and 3 where you have to kill it to progress farther in the level. For those of you who don't know what the flood juggernaut form is here is a link: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Flood%20Juggernaut%20%28Halo%202%20Cut%20Material%29

What i meant by mini boss is well... exactley like i said in my post where it would replace the scarab since there isn't going to be any more fighting covenant. Also, it was originally supposed to be planted in the halo 2 campaign but it was taken out as well as a bunch of other stuff due to it maybe not making the release date. It's not going to be like an rpg so i don't see its not halo's thing.

They probabley didn't i don't really want to find all the stuff that supports this but you can ask everyone.. They're probabley still out on shield worlds and stuff

I think if they were on shield worlds, they would have run out of food (Sentient life) to use so they would all be dead. Plus Master Chief could be anywhere...

Yes, you are right about the shield world part and that the flood would have been killed off by now, but.. You said chief could be anywhere meaning he could've landed in the galaxy and on a planet full of flood (highley unlikely but just saying) or since this games iiis called halo 4 it will most likely take place on a halo ring and there are probabley still flood forms on the halos. Since the flood are from a different galaxy the forerunners probabley preserved some of them to experiment on so they could still be on one of the halo installations

Since it's a a strong possibility that the flood will play a major role in the campaign for Halo 4, I thought it would be a great idea to finally include the flood juggernaut form as a mini boss. This mini boss could be sort of like the scarab in halo 2 and 3 where you have to kill it to progress farther in the level. For those of you who don't know what the flood juggernaut form is here is a link: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Flood%20Juggernaut%20%28Halo%202%20Cut%20Material%29

Love the flood and I have a mood on Halo 2 where I can play as them and fight them.

The Flood Juggernaut is incomplete on Halo 2. No sub tags related to it besides simple models exist in the tag layout. Based on that fact alone you cannot know with 100% certainty how the Juggernaut was supposed to move, act or attack. It wasn't removed because of being overpowered either. It was one of the concept ideas that was scrapped in order to finish the game on time.

The Flood Juggernaut is incomplete on Halo 2. No sub tags related to it besides simple models exist in the tag layout. Based on that fact alone you cannot know with 100% certainty how the Juggernaut was supposed to move, act or attack. It wasn't removed because of being overpowered either. It was one of the concept ideas that was scrapped in order to finish the game on time.

Ok so im trying to comprahend the sub tags part of what your saying because i have no idea what those are. Do you mean it didn't really have a health limit nor a certain form of attack besides insta-kill? Also, that the insta-kill and no health limit weren't originally supposed to be part of the flood juggernaut but since bungie didn't get to finish creating it, it just stayed that strong? Also,the flood juggernaut's could replace hunters if no one wanted to have a mini-boss of any sort. 343i would just need to make it look good when it attacked as well as make the health generally the same as the hunter... Oh, and it needs a death sequence because the halo 2 flood juggernaut just froze when it died. I think this flood could give a really good "odds are against" you feel when the flood shows up and its just a very frightening creature to fight against giving it all the more reason to be placed in halo 4 =D