Problems with Balance in Multiplayer

Lazerdraggg

Is it just me or is every Promethean/forerunner weapon overpowered ?

There is a weapon kinda like a sniper that fires 2 shots and each one can kill in one shot. Plus there's another Promethean weapon that requires you to charge it up and fire a blast that is way too strong and can get one shot kills from across the map, especially in Ragnarok .

It's ridiculous and sch a game breaker , i actually quit playing for a while yesterday from one shot kills coming from my enemy side one after the other .

The light rifle (post-38184-0-42331500-1352402741.jpg pic related also feels over powered I was killing enemy's left right and center with still clips left in the gun and getting kills with only 2/3 head shots.

Health also seems a little too short for a halo game. I have an over-shield but it might as well not be there .It's already disappeared from 3 shots on a DMR.

Other than that 343 done a great job.And the game is awesome. But i think some weapons need nerfing ASAP

Is it just me or is every Promethean/forerunner weapon overpowered ?

There is a weapon kinda like a sniper that fires 2 shots and each one can kill in one shot. Plus there's another Promethean weapon that requires you to charge it up and fire a blast that is way too strong and can get one shot kills from across the map, especially in Ragnarok .

It's ridiculous and sch a game breaker , i actually quit playing for a while yesterday from one shot kills coming from my enemy side one after the other .

The light rifle (post-38184-0-42331500-1352402741.jpg pic related also feels over powered I was killing enemy's left right and center with still clips left in the gun and getting kills with only 2/3 head shots.

Health also seems a little too short for a halo game. I have an over-shield but it might as well not be there .It's already disappeared from 3 shots on a DMR.

Other than that 343 done a great job.And the game is awesome. But i think some weapons need nerfing ASAP

Big worded sentence here... what weapon are you talking about? Your first line sounds like your talking about the Binary rifle but then in your second line you talk about a gun that you charge up (bolt shot is the only Prom. weapon you can charge and it certainly wont reach across the map that way). The incineration cannon maybe? It fires a powerful blast that kills on one hit but Idk if it will reach across the map or not. Even if it will, its a fairly slow projectile. Still, you dont charge it up.