Casual Halo 4 LAN Party Sat 11/10/12 (Austin, TX Area)

Katsu

Just looking for a few people to play some Halo 4 in a casual LAN environment.

Location: Round Rock. Near HEB and Dell on Louis Henna. Email/PM me for specific directions.

Time: Saturday 11/10/12 from 7pm until whenever people want to stop. Sometime the next morning. :)

Details: This LAN will be pretty laid back. If you're looking for a *hardcore* Halo environment, this event is probably

not for you. If you haven't played Halo in a while (like us) or are just looking to have some lag-free fun, please

contact me. I'm looking to get about 8-12 players total and do an Upstiars vs. Downstars kind of thing (I have a 2 story

house.)

Bring: Please bring your own Xbox 360, Monitor and Halo 4 game disc. I'll provide the space. The goal is to have everyone

have their own station to play. But if you want to split-screen with a friend of yours, that's fine too. Also bring a few

bucks for the inevitable pizza ordering / food run. We're all in our 20's and 30's so it is BYOB. Smoking is allowed on

our back porch.