Pr0larbear

Somebody please tell me why this item is in matchmaking. It has such a huge advantage over every other ability. Anyone who doesn't use it is at a permanent disadvantage among those who do. It promotes camping at an incredible rate as well.

There's no point in tactics or sneaking up on anyone. Use camouflage, sure. but camo doesnt really last long enough or hide you well enough unless you're standing still but also pro-vision just recharges far faster.

Coming around a corner? pro vision to make sure its safe. Oh an enemy is there? Line up the shot and pop out of cover/shoot.

It's like Counterstrike wall hacks all over again. =/

Its a pretty cool idea for PVE gametypes like campaign and spartan ops but to be in multiplayer just gives everyone a huge crutch to lean on imo.

• Like 1

PV only lets you see through one wall at a time. It also only lasts a couple seconds. It doesn't really have much of an advantage over any of the other abilities.

Don't believe you've ever used it lol. Sorry but i can see people halfway across the map with it through multiple walls and ALL of the enemy teams placement if they're in range which as i just stated is incredibly long.

Don't believe you've ever used it lol. Sorry but i can see people halfway across the map with it through multiple walls and ALL of the enemy teams placement if they're in range which as i just stated is incredibly long.

you're the one who's wrong here. I've used it a lot. If you can see people across the map, then it's because there is only one wall between you. You cannot see through multiple walls.

• Like 1

Yep, this is incorrect. You are only able to use it to see through one wall. Not to mention the fact that a giant blip happens on the minimap for the enemy team to see whenever someone uses it, pinpointing your exact location.
  • Like 3

Lol im at a 2.0 k/d because of this thing. It's so dumb. Regardless, i've been using this because its so advantageous, rocks, walls. i'll go behind multiples and still see people. And most people dont tend to pay attention to their radar so the blip pointing me out isn't a sufficient argument to call it not broken. Besides. you can't line up perfect shots for prefiring before someone comes around a corner with the radar like you can pvision. No scopes just got a helluva lot easier.

I have to agree with op here, but I don't think removing It completely would solve much. I think that a better idea would be to nerf It in some way, such as If you have pro-vis equipped, your motion sensor is removed, that way you can't just pop I when someone gets in your (possibly extended) mo-sensor range. Or another way could be rather than pro-vis marking someone completely for the whole duration, maybe only marking them in the position that the wave hits you in that way the whole tracking around corners problem is removed.

I have to agree with op here, but I don't think removing It completely would solve much. I think that a better idea would be to nerf It in some way, such as If you have pro-vis equipped, your motion sensor is removed, that way you can't just pop I when someone gets in your (possibly extended) mo-sensor range. Or another way could be rather than pro-vis marking someone completely for the whole duration, maybe only marking them in the position that the wave hits you in that way the whole tracking around corners problem is removed.

I could dig that. Marking the last known position for a brief second would completely eliminate the ease of lining up predestined shots before they have a chance to react.