Help! Beat Halo 4 Legendary solo while offline, can't attain Mark IV armour :(

Jake Rosenthal

I just beat Halo 4 on legendary solo while offline since my internet was down for a bit and it shows i have the achievements, i invested a solid 15 hours into it, beating it solo and my stupid game says iv'e only beaten three missions on legendary after logging back onto Xbox Live, and it wont give me my Mark IV armour! Such a bummer, and like thats why I did it all in the first place, anyone know how to fix this? let me know!

Much appreciation,

Anemic Avenger

You may need to redo the campaign, unfortunately. If you finish it again and it still hasn't unlocked, or if you really don't want to do it again and you still have the achievement unlocked on your profile, try contacting a mod over at the Waypoint forums, and the might be able to manually unlock it for you.

Good luck, hope you get it soon!

• 2 weeks later...

SOLUTION: Beat the needed levels on Easy or something while online, & you will get the Legendary credit.

Can someone confirm this? I´m having the same problem. Played two misions offline on legendary. Legendary Achievements won´t unlock. Game says I haven´t played the two missions on legendary.

If this soultion works do I have to play the whole mission or can I just start from the last rally point of the mission?

Edit: I just realize I can´t redo the missions as they are locked! Missions 1 to 5 are locked. 6-8 are unlocked. What has happend??? We need a fix here. I don´t want to do all the missions again!

Edit2: OK, this must be a joke! My whole Spartan has been reset! All the adjustments I´ve made. Please, we need a fix.

It's related to the campaign challenges online I missed one mission whist offline and as soon as I did it again I got the armor. Was the mission with the target locator I had to complete it again on legendary to get the challenge their may be hope but I think you might have to do it again :(

343 please just fix this i really don't want to go through that again.I have the achievements to prove i did it. gamer tag DUDEz20

The thing is I don´t even have the achievements for Legendary and Lone Wolf even though I´ve completed all missions solo legendary. My service record in Halo 4 shows correctly 8 missions done on legendary. But the legendary accomplishments are missing for "Infinity" and "Composer". Now really strange is the mission select screen as it shows "Dawn", "Requiem", "Forerunner", "Infity" and "Reclaimer" as locked with no completion status while "Shutdown", "Composer" and "Midnight" are shown as completed on legendary. It´s all messed up and inconsistent! It´s simply not possible to finish the last 3 missions without having finished the first 5! And also my first playthrough on heroic is completely gone.

• 2 weeks later...

This is complete bull crap. I don't have Internet. I have to go over to a friend's house to play online. I beat the campaign at my house, offline, on legendary, solo. I want my Mark VI armor. darn you 343i, y'all better patch this and start thinking about the gamers like me. Same thing with Spartan Ops. Can't play that either unless I go to a friends. Way to think ahead jerks.

• 1 month later...

Haha you have the exact same situation as I do. I did it on solo legendary. I moved, and for the week with no interwebs, I beat it legendary solo. No armor when I got internet. I feel that 343 trolled me because I fought really hard for my armour and for it to appear on my service record, i had the achievement and on the missions menu to prove it. They put it on my service record, but didn't give me the armor. It stinks. Luckily, I have my hard earned venator armor, but I want my Mark VI so I can equp it if I have to. 343 PLEASE FIX THIS. WE ARE LOYAL HALO PLAYERS, AND YOU SHOULDN'T TREAT US LIKE THAT SINCE WE WERE OFFLINE. IT WAS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE AND I DON'T WANT TO DO IT AGAIN, AND I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO. PLEASE GIVE US OUR ARMOR. PLEASE. THANKS -Chris557478