Halo CE multiplayer, everyone wants it, but we dont get it

Silent Mike

The original Halo gamers never got over this game. IMHO it is still the greatest multiplayer of all time. EVERY thing was balanced. I wish i knew who at 343 to pass this along to, but it wouldnt take them much to update the code and release it digitally on xbox live. Keep the same maps, maybe some new bitmapping, same weapons, same bullet power, same gravity....i guarantee everyone wants this, except the kids these days since they probably never played it.....everyone should keep tweeting @microsoft and @HaloWaypoint, maybe we will get it one day...

• 3 months later...

well you can still get it on the PC addition. just there aren't anymore computer copies in stores. you have to go to a torrent site or something and download it. but you can still get it on PC if you miss it that much. i have it, heck that's the only halo game i have. i don't actually have an xbox my GT is really my cousins. anyways i think the old halo one multiplayer was the best too.  so if you want that bad then you should find a trusted website to download the old PC game.