Credit Cap Unfair For 2XP Promo Users

KINETIC KRASH

I created an account here soley to put at least some kind of protest to this apparent credit cap. I bought a ton of Doritos getting ready for the 200 games of double xp. I finally get a night free after having class for 2 days after launch and play the crap out of the awesome new Regicide playlist. 6 hours later, after having completed a few campaign challenges and grinding out War Games, I lose the ability to earn credits. Lame as hell. Get to SR-30 and BAM! I have a precious 4 hours before I have to go to class again, and I'm not allowed to progress my rank.

343, you guys made an amazing game and the multiplayer is great. But please fix this credit restriction. At least create a better system that differentiates between boosters and grinders... because this sucks.

Thx

-Kinetic

the cap is b/s. I should be rewarded for the amount of halo ive been playing not the opposite. If its an anti boosting method its a stupid one and they should just find other ways to go about that. if its to keep me playing for longer thats also stupid. its effing halo! people will be playing this game until the next game or forever. even after they have reached max level.

The credit cap is really hurting the game, I love the multiplayer and the new spartan ops. Its alot of fun and everything, but this cap really put a damper on the game for me. I know alot of others have voiced how they feel about this too but hopefully soon 343 will fix this. Im in the military and have to work all day so i only get to play when i get off but with me being able to hit the cap in 4 hours makes it hard for me to really really enjoy the game.

I hate to agree with the OP, but I really am getting annoyed by the XP cap too. I can understand wanting to prevent players from boosting or going through the ranks too quickly, but all it does is make me instantly stop playing when the cap is reached. I will definitely keep playing once I've leveled through all the specializations, but as is, I simply feel no need to play anymore when I know that I have ranks left to advance, but can't because the game won't let me. It's one thing to be at max rank, and another entirely to know that the game is actively preventing you from earning anything for your time.......

On a similar note, it is a "Daily XP" limit. Does anyone know if it resets at midnight, or when the daily challenges reset in the morning?

the cap is b/s. I should be rewarded for the amount of halo ive been playing not the opposite. If its an anti boosting method its a stupid one and they should just find other ways to go about that. if its to keep me playing for longer thats also stupid. its effing halo! people will be playing this game until the next game or forever. even after they have reached max level.

*backs up slowly*

To answer my own question, it resets at midnight.....

EDIT: Or not, it seems like it lets you can go back to getting a little experience after you haven't played for a couple of hours, but then it caps again, which is just annoying.......

EDIT 2: It's also really annoying that the XP cap prevents you from earning the experience you would have gotten from completing a commendation. I completed one of the "Bullet to the Brain" commendations, (Expert I think), last night, that was supposed to give me 2000 XP, but because I had hit the cap during the previous game before I played another match and earned it, that XP from the commendation just disappeared. At the very least, they shouldn't block the XP from commendations, because by doing that, they're giving you absolutely no incentive to keep playing when you hit the daily cap, and are actually giving you reasons not to keep playing because you'll lose your chance at large amounts of XP......