Interesting Rumors

SykoWolf

Now im not positive where i heard this, but rest assured that i will find out where and post a link, BUT.....

apparently there is an idea in the works for a full fledged game during the Human-Forerunner war.

And, that they dont call Halo 4,5,6 a trilogy, because it could be open to more then 4,5 and 6

Dont take me for my word just yet, this is mainly up for discussion, as in, Do you like the ideas?

It wouldn't sell is what we mean.

jSqhP.png

You mean a game without Master Chief wouldn't sale well? Check again.

If 343i comes up with a believable, intriguing and convincing storyline to tell concerning the Human / Forerunner War (or any story, in matter of fact), the sales won't be a problem.

They could have a Halo without Chief although they would have to set it up really well.

Agreed. I believe that microsoft may even introduce a new main character if they decide to do another trilogy, and i know people would be reluctant at first, but i believe we would all catch onto it sooner or later

jSqhP.png

You mean a game without Master Chief wouldn't sale well? Check again.

If 343i comes up with a believable, intriguing and convincing storyline to tell concerning the Human / Forerunner War (or any story, in matter of fact), the sales won't be a problem.

What I'm trying to say is that if Halo isn't in the title it wouldn't sell NEARLY as well because a lot of people who buy Halo wouldn't be on forums or youtube and they would have no idea there is a halo "type" game and they would have to come across it by chance. Halo is what sells it. Imo they can't really call it halo if chief isn't in it. Reach shouldn't have been called Halo but it was so they could actually sell it.