ImJustADemo

I'd be very happy with a "Classic" mode as well. To be honest, that is essentially what I was hoping for with H-4. Of course I don't speak for everyone, but I personally would have been completely satisfied with classic mulitplayer Halo just with a new "polished" look and feel.

so you want halo 3? well you can get it at gamestop if you would like its a good game i recomend it. but slayer pro is i think as close to classic as will get.

As much as I love Halo 3 it wouldn't be the same. I don't have Halo 3 anymore because of a tragic accident. Old Xbox took it's rage out on the disk. And honestly in any game franchise a lot of people are going to be wanting to play some sort of Classic mode. I think they can easily deliver.

This is probably the best solution o the whole,h4 is cod argument, it gives the players what they want.

It's not the fact that the company should be like IW/Treyarch, It's just why wouldn't you put in a Classic mode for the die hard Halo fans who really appreciated the previous modes. Either way no matter what game or company, when the fans or community asks for something they might get it. Not all the time but that's what these forums/suggestion pages are for. Call it whatever you want but I honestly think this game should of came with a classic playlist in matchmaking. Hopefully in the near future I can see me and a 100,000 other players in the playlist.

...put in a Classic mode for the die hard Halo fans who really appreciated the previous modes...

As a "die hard Halo fan" (10+ years of playing Halo) I think that the Halo series needed new game modes. Yes, the old game modes are/were fun but eventually the old game types got boring. New maps, gametypes, spawning, etc. is exactly what Halo needed to get people interested in it again. I'm not saying that a Classic mode is a bad idea, I'm just saying that not all "die hard" Halo fans want everything to stay the same, thats how games end up like C.o.D.

As a "die hard Halo fan" (10+ years of playing Halo) I think that the Halo series needed new game modes. Yes, the old game modes are/were fun but eventually the old game types got boring. New maps, gametypes, spawning, etc. is exactly what Halo needed to get people interested in it again. I'm not saying that a Classic mode is a bad idea, I'm just saying that not all "die hard" Halo fans want everything to stay the same, thats how games end up like C.o.D.

I'm not saying keep all other game modes out. I'm saying add it in. You don't have to play it die hard or not.