Halo 4 Forge maps? Dunk Hunt anyone?

FullyReV

I'm in the process of making a Dropship from the Aliens film. Its created in the map erosion in the griffball court which doubles well as a hanger bay. I've then closed off access to the outside so it feels like you are on board the USS Sulaco from the film aliens. Currently I'm planning for it to support slayer, team slayer and flood modes.

http://www.343industries.org/forum/fileshare/gallery/album_262/gallery_40564_262_426439.jpg

If anyone is interested in helping me play test the map next weekend then send me a friend invite.

Regards

BoA

i made a nice monster trucks map/lava pit/durby. what ever you want to call it. any ways you push pepole off the map. it is small max 8 players (if more it will kill the extras by random). you spawn with a mongose.

it is in my file share.

its caled - Map : circel station

Game Type : monster trucks

GT : RuiiN your FACE

(if you just want to downlode the map just invite me to a privet chat so you can get to my file share. I wont join it)

im almost allways up for custom games. so add me if you want to play or some one to play with. ive been playing with about 7 pepole. and im good a forging so ill be making mo own maps.