ADD A FORGE WORLD

XEDOUS

I was going through all of the maps in forge and I noticed that the area included no forge world. I kind of expected for it to not be in the game however, I would still really like to add one if possible. The one in reach was perfect for me and it gave me A LOT of space to build. Some of the most creative things I've ever done has come out of that map. Halo 4 added a bunch of new and interesting things to the forge mode in the game. There's so many awesome things to try plus they brought in some of the great stuff from halo reach. So if you combine in some of the two's greatest features you'd have amazing forge creations popping out everywhere. The problem with some of the maps in the game is that they're too small. The map erosion, for example, Has a great little hangar to forge in, however it runs out of space really quickly. All I know is, is that when I get bored of the campaign and matchmaking I turn to forge and I cant paint a big picture without a big canvas.

I'm perfectly satisfied with the maps they gave us.

I am as well, they have several maps that combined can equal the forge world on halo reach. Also, you have to remember Halo reach is the ONLY map with a forge world. Halo 3 simply had Foundry and Sand Box. So I am completely content with the outcome of the forge worlds they have currently.