343 Industries is not mature.

Flippant Sol

343 Industries had done enough damage without consequence, and they are like the hacker I found on Halo 4, yeah, there's already hackers on Halo 4, and you better believe it. Point being, they can't be let to just rotten the Halo experience. After what happened in Halo 4, I was extremely upset with the developers, and I'm even more angry, because 343 Industries is refusing to read any of the forums, they refuse to create a direct feedback system, and they are most definitely "camping like a n00b" with the impenetrable system they have going right now. If we can't reach out to them via internet, then what the pigeon do we do, run in the streets protesting? Assassinate someone who works at 343 Industries? It's contradictions like these that just make me so mad... :rant: If someone from 343 Industries joins 343industries.org, I'm going to link this to them for the rest of human salvation. I'm done playing games (except Halo).

• Like 1

The game has just been released to the community.. I know some people have had the opportunity to play the game earlier before others but just give them time to go over everything that's wrong at the moment. I'm positive they're not just staring at all the issues laughing their butts off at the people who are having them. They're probably working hard on fixing these problems and I'm positive someone from 343 has been here. It's a pretty damn big community.

I wouldn't call any of what he described as a bug. This kind of stuff is normally done off with during testing, so it's very clear they didn't do any of that, Also, they don't have a customer support line at all, LITERALLY you have to HOPE they read your forum post in order to hear you. That is VERY unproffessional for a company the size of 343i, this is unexcusable and i see NO reason why anyone would ever take their side in this argument.

"Oh, it's their first game.."

Q_Q

They should have worn boots before stepping into the deep **** they stepped in...

"All new games are buggy on launch!"

Yes, Of course, but these kinds of bugs are unacceptable for a game as big as Halo. Like, the average bugs you get in a game at launch are generally minor and not very big, but with "Bugs" like these, Hackers, modders, well, that's not right. They literally have BILLIONS of dollars backing up this game and they can't stop a bunch of hackers/modders? Nawh, that's just lazyness.

I can't say I agree with what you're saying because modders in general harmless people looking for fun and not effecting anyone, and you can't really do anything about cheaters until you see them cheat(or hack into the codes) and ban them. It's a reactive sort of justice that can't be done instantly.

If someone is determined enough they can hack anything no matter how much the developers plan ahead.

• Like 1

I can't say I agree with what you're saying because modders in general harmless people looking for fun and not effecting anyone, and you can't really do anything about cheaters until you see them cheat(or hack into the codes) and ban them. It's a reactive sort of justice that can't be done instantly.

If someone is determined enough they can hack anything no matter how much the developers plan ahead.

Yes, definately, but it is also enitrely up to the Dev's to make cheating/modding/hacking as hard as possible and with enough time invested, Hacking/cheating/modding can pretty much be impossible.

The "hacker" argument is an extremely overused and invalid one, since pretty much every AAA game gets hacked on day one.

If you want to talk to 343, they use Neogaf to talk to people, you could always register there. The community there is a lot more mature than the Halo Waypoint forums, or these, so I'd recommend going there.

The "hacker" argument is an extremely overused and invalid one, since pretty much every AAA game gets hacked on day one.

If you want to talk to 343, they use Neogaf to talk to people, you could always register there. The community there is a lot more mature than the Halo Waypoint forums, or these, so I'd recommend going there.

Just because something is overused, does not make it invalid. The hacker argument is as valid as any other point regarding all this.

I didn't say it was invalid because it was overused, I said it was invalid because a game not getting hacked is an impossibility.

It's NEVER impossible, it ALL depends on how long the dev's spend on the game.

More time = Less of a chance of hackers/modders/cheaters.

Obviously 343i did NOT spend enough time in that area.