PLEASE....someone help. I think I glitched the game/waypoint and broke it....

VORSE 1

So after completing the first 3 spartan op missions, I went to waypoint to type in the codes for the SPEC armor. The first three worked fine, but the 3rd one said that i hadnt completed the mission. I went back to complete the 3rd mission for the 2nd time, and went back to waypoint. Once again it said it i didnt complete it. I realllly want the helmet, so I went back to complete the 3rd mission for the 3rd time in 40 mins. I went back to waypoint and it finally said it was completed. I was so excited. I typed in the CORRECT code, and the very split second it lit up white (approval), the game froze. The middle button wouldnt show up when I pressed it. I turned the xbox off, and loaded waypoint again. It said I never completed the 3rd mission. Went back, completed the same mission again for the 4th time and went back to waypoint and it never said I completed it. So I said screw this and went to bed. The next day, I went to waypoint and it said it was completed. I typed in the correct code and it said it was incorrect. Did this 3 times over and it never said it was right......still, it will not work.

(I know 100% that the code is correct)

PLEASE help....what should I do about this? how do I get the helmet.