Ending.... *spoilers*

ImJustADemo

Chief is two times bigger than the Spartan 4s in that scene. The "I thought you would be taller" comment wouldn't really effect a hardened super soldier trained since early childhood to protect earth and all her colonies and Doctor Hasley herself siad Chief isn't a military asset nor are the Spartan 2s. The Spartan Armor weighs ALOT and if you noticed Chief didn't just sit there and let some guys untie his boots and remove his gloves, they used machinery to remove the armor. So with all that I'm assuming the Chief removed his armor in front of the other Spartans because (duh duh duh duh!) That is probably one of the a couple areas in the ship where they have the machinery to remove that armor of his.

Well first when I made this topic I don't know why I didn't think of the switching armor/shower/eat type thing because it really wasn't on my mind. Yea he can be switching his armor but I still don't understand why in front of the whole crew. If he wanted others to see his face and I guess realize he's human, he could just walk around with his helmet off. All the ODST seemed to do it. It doesn't seem that hard seeing as he has removed his helmet in the past by himself.

Read my post on the previous page (which should be the last one on the page). I explained this...

Theyre Spartan IV's, not ODSTs. And I didn't think it would e that hard for people to understand. At the end if this campaign, Chief is tired. He has been wearing this armor for four years, and has saved humanity twice without taking it off. So when he has it taken off in front of all the Spartan IV's, he doesn't care about proving something to them or what they think, he just wanted to get it off, maybe because it reminded him of Cortana. And the comment Palmer made about him being taller? That's like a tease. There's no way chief would take that seriously. And throughout the game you can tell that the Spartan IV's respect him. Like when they all salute him after he defeats the Didact, and they were all staring at him when his armor was getting taken off out of respect for him. He's like a mythical hero to them. And the legendary "ending" where they show his eyes is real

I just finished legendary a couple minutes ago.

I saw nothing wrong with him Removing his armor. Spartans do that, you know - for repairs. He's been in that armor for 4+ years. It's time for a repair and upgrade. Did you flip out in halo 2 when he upgraded?

Umm hello? DId you not play the first mission? Cortana already said she upgraded his armor while he was asleep.