Day 1/ Week 1

Carts

So day 1 for me is over. Did 3 campaign missions, some coop and some alone on Heroic. Played around 4 hours of MM, played all playlist except the FFA and the 6v6 playlists.

I didnt really have much expectations going in, since I was so distracted by Borderlands 2.

But this game is great so far. The story seems great, the campaign gameplay seems alright, and I enjoyed most of MM, except for that 1 min that I got spawned killed 3 times by a sticky detenator on my spawn.

What I thought of MM. I know a lot of people feared it played like CoD since all resembling additions, but really this does not play like CoD at all, and like the Halo series, No Halo multiplayer plays like the others, and this one is even more diverse, in a good way. The game seems fresh and yet the main Halo elements are all there. It also boasts a much faster gameplay speed.

My personal favorite tool of destuction is Sticky detenator (It can do a lot of things like a trap to block a hallway, shoot it at legs or stick and detonate).

What do you guys think so far?