Halo Side games(While halo 4,5,and 6 are being made)

Dominator

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, The idea of recreating Halo 2 and 3 is something that I'm not really interested (I don't mind if they create them, though, all I'm saying is that I won't be asking for it).

(I have nothing to say about the franchise finishing with a recreation of H3)

About HODST2 and HW2, I think it is a great idea (though, I don't know when the Xbox 720 will come out, if it indeed comes out)

Halo MMO, It's a great idea, smth i've been thinking about for quite a long time. Of course, Every vehicle should be drivable (including spaceships) and you could choose where to drop.

About the lives, I think it should depend on the gametype. There could be one gametype in which people only have one life, so that when you kill sme, you know that, now, your team has 1 more player than the other, and not just wait for the other to respawn. Of course, other gametypes should have unlimited lives.

There could also be some kind of Gigantic Invasion. Where Elites drop from orbit in drop pods, phantoms, banshees, seraphs, whatever, have to retrieve smth or destroy smth, then go back to their ship now UNSC controlled and glass the planet. smth around that.

Nice idea,