Spartan Ops: Legendary Challenge = Broken?

HolyNirvana777

So I fear I will never get 100% achievements. And I blame this on a glitch caused by 343's servers going offline for a few hours today.

You see, I had completed chapters 1 and 2 of spartan ops prior to the server shutdown, and when the servers went back online, it said I had completed chapter 2, but not chapter 1. So I re-did chapter 1, then continued on to do chapters 3-5.

After seemingly completing every chapter, I didn't achieve the challenge for actually completing every chapter. I went back and re-did chapter 2, but still the challenge remains un-completed.

Will the game forever have the idea that I didn't actually complete every chapter? Or is it just the challenge that itself is broken? Either way, I won't know until episode 5 is out and I don't get the achievement for completing every episode.

Has anyone else gotten this problem?

I believe there is some sort of problem with the challenge that may have been caused by the servers going down. I just completed all 5 of the missions on legendary by myself and then the serves said they went down, when they came back up it said I had only completed chapter 1 and 5... so I completed them ALL again on legendary by myself and still did not get the challenge. I was wondering if we should contact 343i about this but I don't know how. Very frustrating. It's the only challenge I didn't complete today.