What's up with the ugly female spartans?

action sam

I don't really care about the 'female assets' being almost invisible, what bothers me is that they look like sticks and the arms look like they could be snapped like a pencil. For Super Soldiers, I would of thought they would have at least a 'large' body frame or noticable muscle for some sense of realism.

• Like 1

i think the point here is theyre not as attractive as they could be for a spartan. im a girl and i always appreciate when a woman can be a badass warrior like the men and still be sexy, i think female gamers can agree with me on this. one of the reasons females were established in video games at all was for their appeal after all. im not saying i condone that mindset but just saying. i agree they should be fitted with more "assets" (of course something like the doa franchise is just simply abusive) then the female gamers can feel like females and not just skinny men and men well... they get something out of it too

Yeah more ass! I mean... assets.

yeah, one thing I noticed was the Female Spartan didn't really look all that different then a Male Spartan. I do think they should define the female better to make it look more different. I am not saying like increase the boobs or...assets, just make the two more different from one another and there are ways to do that without making...model like modifications.

I agree with you OP, i think that the females look EXTREMELY anorexic. I hate it. Like My girl beat legendary with me (she was so proud of herself.) and she went to go get the MK6 armor and just shook her head. She hated it.Some armor in here doesnt fit right on the female. We understand its cosmetic but we wear our armor because we earn them. She gets an commedation and lvls up, Cool! But all that hard work and ****ty armor?i think that at the very least they should update the armors to fit the females better, or bring back the reach models.