What's up with the ugly female spartans?

action sam

i think the point here is theyre not as attractive as they could be for a spartan. im a girl and i always appreciate when a woman can be a badass warrior like the men and still be sexy, i think female gamers can agree with me on this. one of the reasons females were established in video games at all was for their appeal after all. im not saying i condone that mindset but just saying. i agree they should be fitted with more "assets" (of course something like the doa franchise is just simply abusive) then the female gamers can feel like females and not just skinny men and men well... they get something out of it too

• Like 2

i think the point here is theyre not as attractive as they could be for a spartan. im a girl and i always appreciate when a woman can be a badass warrior like the men and still be sexy, i think female gamers can agree with me on this. one of the reasons females were established in video games at all was for their appeal after all. im not saying i condone that mindset but just saying. i agree they should be fitted with more "assets" (of course something like the doa franchise is just simply abusive) then the female gamers can feel like females and not just skinny men and men well... they get something out of it too

I agree, and I also wish they had the 'Reach assets', but I doubt they will release a Female model update... sadly..

ITT: people who have never grabbed a nice ass.

Do people really mope over little things like this? Like really?

This x2.

For me they are fine but if some people want to see fat asses running around with a gun... that is another thing, and this is not the place or the game..

BTW i'm female too i like to play as one

I think what some people are trying to get at is that the only way someone is really able to differentiate the male and female Spartans is the fact they sound different. The models of the two are very similar besides the fact one is skinnier. The female version is quite skinny compared to the one in Reach.

well.. the female on halo 4 looks like they have anorexia, too small arms so the shoulders have slipped down, they are almost placed on the elbows

and the beautiful behind on reach was only aesthetic buff females have more curves than the males even if they are "bodybuilders" like the spartans

• Like 1

I think Palmer looks great,she looks like a soldier and her looks reflect her attitude well,but she is still pretty and fem in the face.Seriously why would you want over the top media fed "assests" over more realism? I hate when its obvious that it was made by males because i dont get involved into a story line when its left and right.Which is why im so picky when it comes to anime XD