Halo 4 rumor photos and info!

What's up with the Follower text on the upper right hand corner?

Anyways, the maps look authentic (especially the one that looks like High Ground). But I have my doubts about the vehicles.

Bottom left has that UNSC emblem and it doesn't look photoshopped. But there is a possibility that these are concept art pictures from Halo Wars.

Edit:

Did a search for Halo wars concept art and this is what I find:

concept art sparrowhawk

concept art scorpion

Seems the Follower text was an attempt to add credibility by referencing Halo 4 Follower, who doesn't know anything beyond what 343 provides.

I reckon the top left picture is Reach concept art, on either Winter Contingency or Lone Wolf. The bottom left picture is Reach concept art.

What's up with the Follower text on the upper right hand corner?

Anyways, the maps look authentic (especially the one that looks like High Ground). But I have my doubts about the vehicles.

Bottom left has that UNSC emblem and it doesn't look photoshopped. But there is a possibility that these are concept art pictures from Halo Wars.

Edit:

Did a search for Halo wars concept art and this is what I find:

concept art sparrowhawk

concept art scorpion

Seems the Follower text was an attempt to add credibility by referencing Halo 4 Follower, who doesn't know anything beyond what 343 provides.

I reckon the top left picture is Reach concept art.

Yea, I was pointing out the same thing on the forth page with links to all of the original pictures except one. They're fake and really old, just look at when this thread was first posted :P.

Oh and they say follower because they were taken from one of Halo 4 follower's videos.

Yea, I was pointing out the same thing on the forth page with links to all of the original pictures except one. They're fake and really old, just look at when this thread was first posted :P.

Oh and they say follower because they were taken from one of Halo 4 follower's videos.

Oh. Guess I was too late then.

So they're from a really old video then? Halo 4 follower's changed his logo design...

I REALLY want these to be genuine. There is nothing NOTHING that would be more awesome than to fly the sparrow (Actually a hawk from Halo Wars) in first person.

But I'm sorry I just think the vehicles look to much like Halo Wars.

I don't know about the first vehicle but the second one is DEFINITELY a hawk from Halo Wars, the Drop-ship I'm pretty sure is a pelican from that Halo Wars level where you have to rescue those civilians (I forget the name), and the last one I think is probably Grizzly concept art.

The map concept art seems legit and looks pretty awesome to me.

But, fake or genuine, I would really like to see ALL this stuff in Halo 4, and I want to be able to place it ALL in forge. Including the drop-ship :D.

just because they are from halo wars doesn't mean that they couldn't make a reapperance

It'd be a little far fetched seeing as the crew of the Spirit of Fire along with their technology is floating dead in space lightyears away from the nearest human planet but it definitely doesn't mean they can't make a reappearance this is true

Guest MrAntony2you

I hope they will bring those things in but to me those are just concept art from previous halo games for example sparrow,scorpion = halo wars. the one beside the scorpion is some type of air craft from halo 3 odst, the one above that got no clue but the other renders are carney = halo 3, postage = halo 3 odst, kronos = halo reach and the unnamed is possibly halo reach as well but it would be nice if those vehicles could make an appearance in halo 4. especially the sparrow hawk :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sierra-316
<_< Hmmm... Last time I checked, that pretty much looks exactly like the Hawk from Halo:Wars. The weapons and engines are both identical to the Hawk's. 343 ind. if this is real then please change the design a little bit so I don't feel like I'm playing a first person Halo Wars.