Halo 4 rumor photos and info!

I found some very intresting photos today while scrolling through the waypoint photos on facebook:

a>

The one on the bottom left looks like it could very well be a remake of Highground but, I say the coolest one is Kronos!

Now here are the vehicle images I found:

a>

Here is what was given on the vehicles on the Facebook page:

He also said that these were posted on waypoint awhile back and then taken down in a few minutes.

Please speculate below!

This post has been promoted to an article

Lol I remember back when you posted this John. Also, if the scorpion tank looked like that I would be sad. It looks like someone took a scorpion and put it into a car crusher and forgot the up and down crush part D:

the scorpion looks like the grizzly from halo wars and probably is, also the sparrow is most likely going to be called the hawk because it looks a lot like the hawk from halo wars too.

I want more info :( tired of fake leaked photos..these look amazing..but recently all i have seen is leaked images..

Reach had the same problem and some were true..hopefully the leaked photos that really impress me are the true ones..

Canary looks like a High Ground bunker base,I hope thats what it sort of turns out to be,and i love the Dropship idea I hope it's like when you drop you don't take fall damage or you get a purpolsion system that lasts until you reach the ground.

I want more info :( tired of fake leaked photos..these look amazing..but recently all i have seen is leaked images..

Reach had the same problem and some were true..hopefully the leaked photos that really impress me are the true ones..

Yeah, honestly maybe not the last sentence you said, but yes I too am tired of leaked photos, 343i needs to release something legit soon

I hope they remake Turf.....lulz on halo 2 i had the opportunity to fly a pelican, after i got my 360 there was very little use for the original xbox, so i put a very light mod to play around (not to cheat, halo 2 had no mod cheats, after 2 min of using them in matchmaking) tbh the pelican was very easy to fly with the handling and the controls. it was like the banshee but minus the flips and add a hovering, decend, and acend ability. Maybe we acutally get to fly one in halo 4 :scooter: fingers crossed