Game resets when loading multiplayer map

Reefis

This happens when I am in a party (not a Xbox live party). The game counts down and loads then boom... The game resets to the halo 4> msoft > 343 screens. I can get in to games fine playing solo. I have an open nat and so does everyone in the party. What is the deal? So far Ive only found one person on yahoo answers who is experiencing this same issue. Can this be patched? I have an Xbox arcade model circa 2007 which had been giving me a lot of freeze issue with madden 13 and I might look into replacing the disc tray but I'm not sure thats the issue since it only happens when I am in a party.i I have a 3.0 Mbps download and a 1.0 upload which I recently downgrading to from a 10.0 download and 1.0 upload. The disc seem to make a farting noise that sounds like it has stopping spinning before it reset.

I am also having an issue where if I install it to hard drive I get a dirty disc message when I boot the game after the 3 loading screens. WTF!!? I simply just want to play with my halo friend who I've been playing with since 2005 but I simply cannot. I had been successful a few times playing with 2 others but every other time no success.