Help me 343 industries

The  vaultman

I bought the limited edition of Halo 4 at midnight last night. I just now finished the campaing and downloaded disc 2 to my harddrive. I then proceeded to download all my free stuff that came with the limited edition. Specifically for this case it was the free map packs,etc code. I was in the process of downloading it then decided to cancel the download. I tried to go on the marketplace and redownload it but it wanted to charge me for it. So I figured I should reenter my code in again and see if it worked. Well it said that the code had already been used. So I looked at the contents of my harddrive for Halo 4 and it showed a file saying incomplete for the map pack. I didnt see anything else to do other than to delete it. After deleting it I checked both the code and the marketplace again to see if I could redownload it without having to pay like I shouldnt in this case. Well I the same thing still wound up happening Its saying that the code has already been used and the marketplace is still saying I need to pay 2000 microsoft points for this. What should I do Guys please help. I dont want to pay for this twice now after buying the limited edition primarily for the map packs.

• Like 1

I went for the no Easy way out achievement (In Ch 1,Ep 5 of spartan ops survive the enemy assault during the defense on normal or harder.) and i did it 2 times(two different ways) on normal without dieing once and also it did not activate and then i did it again once on heroic without dieing once and it still didnt activate wtf is up with that i did it twice without dieing do i have to do legendary???

• 3 weeks later...

I went for the no Easy way out achievement (In Ch 1,Ep 5 of spartan ops survive the enemy assault during the defense on normal or harder.) and i did it again with a frien and it still never activated wtf i havent gotten any answer or anything in this matter since the game came out. and also to redeem and activate the double xp on the xbox isnt really doable because the screen takes so dang long to load whats going on?

• 2 weeks later...