Help me Microsoft I have screwed up

The  vaultman

I bought the limited edition of Halo 4 and was putting in the codes that were included with it and for the first one on the list that allows me to get the map packs. I ended up deleting the incomplete version of it from my harddrive since I stopped it from fully downloading. I tried to re enter the code but it says it has already been used. I went to look at available downloads for halo4 and saw it marked for 2000 Microsoft Points. Its not letting me download it wwithout paying. How do I fix this?

I have a question theres a glitch on complex where you can go into a wall bye crouching and jumping a guy and his freinds reported me do u think i will get banned i did not mean to exploit the game and break its rules im just really worried that i might get banned?

I don't think so..... I couple of guys reported me for using aimbot, but I didn't use it. Haven't stumbled into any problems after that