Server issues, Bugs, Errors, Post them here - Community info Topic

Community Info

I got the Halo 4 console foir christmas and since i started playing, i haven't been able to Load Abandon, Haven or a bunch of other maps. They worked fine on my old disc until i got the disc ring of death. But these maps have never worked on the one that came with the console. It lets me vote for the map than it goes to the UNSC screen and then the screen goes black for 30 seconds and shoots me back to the Halo 4 start menu. Tjis is ******* annoying, i've been complaining about this since january and yet nobody from 343 has gotten back to me, this is horse****. Do your jobs. This is ridiculously annoying. 

Also my beat down/melee doesnt work half the time in battles. Which is annoying as ****.

I got the Halo 4 console foir christmas and since i started playing, i haven't been able to Load Abandon, Haven or a bunch of other maps. They worked fine on my old disc until i got the disc ring of death. But these maps have never worked on the one that came with the console. It lets me vote for the map than it goes to the UNSC screen and then the screen goes black for 30 seconds and shoots me back to the Halo 4 start menu. Tjis is ******* annoying, i've been complaining about this since january and yet nobody from 343 has gotten back to me, this is horse****. Do your jobs. This is ridiculously annoying. 

Also my beat down/melee doesnt work half the time in battles. Which is annoying as ****.

Can anyone tell me how to make weapons on map spawn on flood gametypes? It's really baffling me. I heard that it isn't actually possible but this seems rediculous as when you run out of ammo it actually tells you to scrounge for weapons on the map!? I've tried everything i can think of (yes, including making the weapons game specific/flood) so not sure what to do!? I don't think 343i would just forget or deny us the ability to place weapons for pick up on the map in flood modes? Anyone out there with advice, would be much appreciated cheers :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am having some problems with Halo, since my XBOX got tipped over:

Whenever I play with a friend during spartan ops. When we finish the level instead of loading my stats, it gives a disc read error.

I can play any level of the campaign, but it will not load the next act of any level i.e; bravo, charlie, delta. It just locks up and gives a disc read error. Also some sound effects are missing, and no music, and no Cortana voice in the background. weird!

It does the same thing when I play a game in the war room.

I have tried deleting and reinstalling the game, and the war room (disc 2) with no change. I tried deleting the cache.

I don't see any other errors with other games just Halo 4, and the disc worked fine on my friends XBOX.

Anybody heard of this kind of problem, can I get it easily fixed, because XBOX support says I need the console serviced?

HELP??

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

first 343, you stink that you dont have a customer telephone number and now I need to present my issue on a forum.

Halo 4 worked fine today, and coincidentally Microsoft did their migration of account dollars, and now previoulsy purchased upgrades to Halo 4 loadouts are gone and the game asks for a repurchase.

Previously purchased upgrades to plasma grenade, several armor abilities, tactical packages, and support upgrades...but now they are all gone.

what to do?

anyone?

Thanks for any help but for 343....

Thanks 343 for wasting my time on a forum.

first 343, you stink that you dont have a customer telephone number and now I need to present my issue on a forum.

Halo 4 worked fine today, and coincidentally Microsoft did their migration of account dollars, and now previoulsy purchased upgrades to Halo 4 loadouts are gone and the game asks for a repurchase.

Previously purchased upgrades to plasma grenade, several armor abilities, tactical packages, and support upgrades...but now they are all gone.

what to do?

anyone?

Thanks for any help but for 343....

Thanks 343 for wasting my time on a forum.

1. waypoint is 343's offical forum, not this one
  2. http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/30988-loadouts-reset/ . it may be answered there

• 2 weeks later...

Everytime I search matchmaking, I connect to a game and can talk to everyone with a mic, the it says everyone leaves and restarts. In EVERY playlist. Note every other game I play works find - CoD GoW Reach Madden ect... I havent played halo in a while, got a title update for the ricochet playlist and now i cant get a game. Also note that i have reset my router, my nat is open & i've even deleted and re downloaded the update.   Any Ideas?

What the poop!?!?!?! I was two missions away from beating the campaign on Legendary so I could get my MK VI armor and I turned it on yesterday... POOF... all campaign progress gone!!!!!!

I've been experiencing the Loadout/Armor reset issues ever since I purchased and downloaded the Champions Bundle DLC but never had any problems with the campaign till yesterday. 

I see from all the other posts that 343 is "aware" of this, well I sure hope they do something to fix it and give me my progress back, I'm not playing through it again until they resolve this.

I must add that for a die hard halo player since CE, this really irks me and makes me rethink the $100 I spent on the legendary edition of the game and the money for the champions bundle.

Come on 343 please fix this, if the NSA can hack into and monitor everything on the internet then I'm sure you guys can confab with them and restore all of our lost campaign progress!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having multiple issues with stats being saved incorrectly. Over the past 3 days, my stats for my most recent 3 games (I have played one game per day, as the stats were never saved properly, and I was hoping to see it resolved the following day) are 17-5, 21-6, and 16-6. respectively, I got the following stat credits: 6-5, 4-4, 4-3, respectively. The first and second of these 3 games had lag and host reconnections which made be the cause, but the third game was smooth from start to finish. What the hell is going on?!

I remember having this issue in halo 2 as well for de ranking, please tell me we aren't reverting to that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have beaten halo 4 campaign and spartan-ops on legendary skulls on solo and co-op but the game has relocked all my missions and says i havn't completed anything also it resets all my spartans points to 52 and relocks all armor abilities, weapons, tactical/support upgrades and resets all my load outs everytime i turn halo 4 on. I have been a SR130 for a long time now and have completed the entire game i've been playing halo since launch. can someone please help me??

Gamertag= Bushi Sensei

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Patch "Ashes to Ashes"!!! This stupid achievement ruined my 100% Gamerscore profile! I hope you'll patch it. Or tell me the solution how to avoid glitch.  I'm sure that I used right weapon. I read the forums about this issue and everybody thinks that it related to Champions Title Update. P.S. I'm so angry of this ****