Server issues, Bugs, Errors, Post them here - Community info Topic

Community Info

On Reclaimer after killing waves and waves of ghosts and wraiths, the new ship simply doesn't appear. I've read that this is caused by killing the particle cannon too quickly, but that is no reason for my game to bug out. This was almost a game ender for me and I am super pissed that 343 has yet to fix this, despite posts from early Novemeber mentioning this exact glitch. Fix it ******* now 343 , this is ridiculous.

@K0Ldshot, I had the exact same thing happen to me last night 4 times then got booted, I reentered a new flood game and got betrayed once. When I respawned, I was a spartan, I stood back to watch to see if it happened to anyone else and it happened to 3 other players. they showed up as hostiles to me too. Then I got sniped from a nonhostile. Wierdest thing I've seen on this game so far. 343 HEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!

• Like 1

ive been havin laggy deaths like long distance assassinations & melees, plasma grenade that wont stick & 3 shot kill from the DMR when they dont even have damage boost :/

All you have to do is jump and crouch once you hit the ledge. If you throw a grenade or shoot a rocket once you get inside, it's not too hard to kill them.

It is a beeetch though.

cool glitch!! :D but it would be very unfair to pplz outside, dont do this in social matches!!! :/

i load the start menu, press campaign, choose the level forerunner and it responds back to me with the message" player is missing downladble content"(i am the only player), i have installed disc 2 and have played through the prologue and 2 first campaign missions, there are no scrathes or any damage on my disc, ive tried playing through requiem and when i finish it immediately brings me back to the start menu without even trying to load the next.

I hope you have a soution to this as my first thoughts of this game are pretty muzzled right now.

Look forward to your response.

• Like 1

I am unable to earn XP points. I've just redeemed a bunch of 2x xp codes and have been using them in spartan ops. The last 3 spartan ops games Haven't earned me any XP points. The game doesn't even do the end of game XP point bar animation. I tried doing a custom game and it isn't working either. I don't think i've been using the double xp matches but i'm afraid if i do a online war games it would waste a double XP match on it. Please fix ASAP or redeem me the points i played for in spartan ops.

I made a custom forge map and gametype to go with it and the map no longer shows up in my saved maps. The gametype still works, but when I go to the ravine folder (the map was made on ravine) and go to the map called "CQC Arena" the picture changes to the "Impact" map. I press "CQC Arena" and the name changes to "Impact" too. Also "Impact" does not appear in the Impact map folder anymore, the first one is "Relay".

Please help? I spent a good 6-7 hours to make this map and would really prefer not to lose it.

Horrible Update. The 30 Meg Update screwed my game somehow. I can't see anything in the Menus, the words are all cut, E.G: Infnit (Instead of Infinity) I can't even play any Campaign Missions (All i can do is watch the Intro Cinematic) And when i try to launch a Campaign Missions (Alone, not With anybody) It tells me i do not have the required Content Installed to do so ... (I installed Disc 2, and it worked well all before the patch.) I hope this gets fixed quick!!!

I just got a new harddrive for my Xbox and I transferred all my data to it and when that was done I tried to play halo 4 campaign and it had lost all my data I was working on the legendary solo and had completed all the missions aside from midnight and it says that I haven't even done the prologue

Sorry if this is not the right place to post?

I bought the LE and all the Specializations that were previously available to me has now disappeared? I had the full list, but now only Spartan - IV (Completed), Pioneer (Completed), Wetwork (Active) and Operator (Locked) is in the menu? Any idea why? :/

So I downloaded the Crimson Man Pack and was able to play it for a bout a week. Then all of a sudden of all my custom classes were reset and the map pack is not longer available to me. I pre ordered the game and got the map pack for free and now it wont give me that option anymore. Its saying i have to pay for it. I dont want to pay for it since I already had it. Anyone else have this issue?

I read this is happening to a few others.. I try to load the first mission of the campaign (Dawn) and it gets to 30-35% loaded, then flashes to 100% then goes back down to 0% It repeats this a few times until saying 'Players failed to load content, Players may be missing downloadable content'. I tried to reinstall the 2nd disc, but it just goes to about 40% then back down to 0%

Could someone please help me out? i'd really love to be able to actually play the campaign :)

I just completed the level "Midnight" on Legendary solo. I got the Midnight campaign commendation but I did not receive the "Still Alone In the Dark" weekly challenge. WTF I just wasted 3 hours of my life and I want my 4750XP!

Edit: I'd like to add that Bungie would never release a game of such poor quality. Thanks for ruining the Halo franchise 343.

I am playing the campaign on easy and when I finish mission 4 it goes through the cut scene and than back to the main screen to start mission 4 again. I was playing from the disk. I installed the game and played mission 4 again and the same thing happened. I than uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, played mission 4 again and it happened again. So now I can't go any further in the game on campaign. Is there a fix for this? I have searched the forum and I am unable to find a solution?

Two days ago, I play Halo 4 Wargames and Spartan Ops for about 6 hours. I hop off to take a break, to find I am missing xp.

Breakdown

Started

Level 108

at approx 25,000 xp into level.

Finished before Break

Level 109

at approx 31,000 til level 110.

I took a break, got some food, wated The Watch. When I hopped back online, I was back at where I started at for the day.

Level 108

at approx 25,000 xp into level

On either 12/14 or 12/16, i cannot remember the exact date though I do have a post from then about this issue, I finished up the December monthly Challenge, Win 70 wargames matches. I hopped offline and got some food. I come back and I am down 15,000 xp but the challenge is still completed.

**NOTE** this might seem trivial to the break fix team, but I am seeing and hear lots of stuff from people about losing XP. There is already talk about Halo 5 when Halo 4 isnt even working as intended.

Hello,

I have played through the entire campaign once before and now it says things like "player failed to load content" for the Forerunner mission (all checkpoints). i don't do Xbox Live.

I traveled recently and I noticed earlier today that my disc has a scratch towards the outside edge of it (it doesn't go all the way around the disc). Now I can't play the Dawn mission at all (won't even attempt to load).

When I play the missions previous to Dawn and Forerunner (Prologue and Requiem) it sends me back to the main menu once they're finished. I know the Dawn problem is definitely the scratch but the Forerunner problem is aggravating.

Any help? Thanks

Trav

Last night while I was playing the game I lost the ability to select my loadout at the beginning of the game or before respawning. The only way I could choose my loadout is by hitting "Start" and selecting "Select next Loadout."

This meant thtat I could never start a game with any loadout but the top one, and therefore I could not begin a game with with the loadout I tailored for that map/gametype unless the map/gametype was ideal for my uppermost loadout.

I haven't tested it today, but I'm a bit worried. Anyone ever have this problem?