Server issues, Bugs, Errors, Post them here - Community info Topic

Community Info

Every time I am in game (multiplayer or campaign) about 5-10 minutes of playing it disconnects me from xbox live. I know for a fact that my internet is fine, and it reconnects me instantly, but I have only managed to finish one game of multiplayer, and I have had to redo parts of the campaign as well. Is anyone else having this issue, besides the fact that I can only get on servers not unique to Halo 4?

While I also had the issue of being reset to SR1 in appearance (even though in my service record it was ok) It said that i couldnt connect to the servers. My default test to see if I was fixing it by installing and/or clearing cache and re-updating was Spec-op. No good for anything.

On a slightly different note although maybe not, was the fact that when these issues started happening, the game was spelling things wrong. It displayed "Spec Ops" as "Spe ps" or messing up my gamertag, or other text issues in places that were not supposed to be errors. Riddle me this, batman. It was happening all over the place. This was more worrisome than the server issues to me, which is what prompted me to install the main game disc (disc 1) in the first place, to make sure that it wasn't an issue with my disc. I don't know the origin of this, but again, very concerning.

Bought my copy today at Walmart. Start playing and everything is going smoothly until the end of my first multiplayer game. Says disc is unreadable... ******' bull****! Honestly brand new game already unreadable! I was able to restart and play another online match but at the end yet again it says disc unreadable. And now it wont even get past the 343 industries intro. I'm ******* pissed, spend good money on a really good game that is unplayable when I open it. And i think we all know that Walmart wont take back or give me a working copy. 343 I think its time you helped a paying customer and fan out.

• Like 1

having a similar issue with mine aswell. not to sure if its the console or the disc, don't really have an extra 360 on hand to test it out. problem is mine fails to load the "Composer" chapter, there are times it does work but then it freezes. installed it but then its has problems with me skipping cut scenes...

had same sort of issue with chap 5 but then all i did was changed difficulty then it somehow worked....

No probs with Sparten Ops. WarGames is ok at times but then now and again it has problem connecting and says im missing content

at the mo for me its hit or miss. will try the "Composer" chapter later

I too am having the "halo 4 servers are not available. Please try again later. Matchmaking has switched to using the default playlist".

I went to join a friends party/game and it said "could not join party queue". However after that a screen kept repeatedly flashing on and off with the original "could not join party queue" in the background that said trying to join. It made it so I wasn't able to go forward, or backward to any menus, I had to shut off my xbox.

This is a huge bummer considering I prepped for 4 hrs in campaign and this is my only day off for awhile. I hope this gets fixed soon.

So it says the content is installed. Please insert the halo 4 play disk now

A- ok (but the button does nothing) {is it suppose to open when I press it, or do I hit the open tray button}

I just opened it when it said that and it worked for me when i put in disc 1

note: opened via button on the xbox itself

• Like 2

Bought my copy today at Walmart. Start playing and everything is going smoothly until the end of my first multiplayer game. Says disc is unreadable... ******' bull****! Honestly brand new game already unreadable! I was able to restart and play another online match but at the end yet again it says disc unreadable. And now it wont even get past the 343 industries intro. I'm ******* pissed, spend good money on a really good game that is unplayable when I open it. And i think we all know that Walmart wont take back or give me a working copy. 343 I think its time you helped a paying customer and fan out.

I got my copy at Walmart this morning and they specifically told me, even out of the plastic, as long as you have a receit they will swap out the damaged product for a new product with the same name. So no you couldn't return it to get a different game, but with your sales receit you should be able to swap it for another copy.

Here is a list of issues I've currently had.

• The server issues that everyone has been experiencing.
  • The energy sword fails to make a sound when I draw it out, but makes one when I switch to my other weapon.
  • Challenges don't appear to be functioning properly, as my friend has completed one of the more difficult ones twice, yet it does not say he has completed it.
  • Ranks/Stats appear buggy, as I and others have been getting reset to SR1 and the default armour.

I Just completed coop legendary with my friend. got the legendary achievement and everything but I didn't get the mark VI armor and when I go to my service record it says I have only completed 4 missions.

Please fix this I don't want to have to go through it again when I have already done it.

Thanks