Halo 4: Limited Editon - Missing War Games Map Packs?

Harrowing Omen

I purchased Halo 4 Limited Edition AND the Halo 4 Xbox 360 and I cannot locate a code or directory to my Nine Maps/3 War Games Map Packs?

On the back of the Halo 4 sleeve it clearly states we've been given access to these before official release.

By what medium?

Code, free download in the Halo 4 DLC roster?

Please respond ASAP :c

I want ALL the content I paid for, not that I could exactly turn my back on the Halo Universe, but I would be rather let down if this was not resolved.

• Like 1

Believe it or not, I didn't find a single code stating it's identity for specializations or the map packs.

Please coulod somebody describe or provide a picture of what this specific slip in the box looks like?

Okay, I've LOCATED the code for the Specializations and map packs, HOWEVER my specializations are still locked. Is this supposed to do this?

• 1 month later...

I had put my codes in but now I cant download the maps, and all my LTd items are missing, they were there a few days ago. Anyone have this problem?

All my specializations are missing, and that scares me seeing as I'm a level 49 and when I rank up again I'm not certain that I'll have my specializations to choose from besides wetwork and operator, they went missing a few days ago. I hope you know, 343 that I paid for those bonuses.

hi i bout the halo 4 limited editiona nd got all of the exclusive dlc but in the past week or so i bought a new xbox. How do i get my exclusive dlc on the new xbox? this includes the map packs, the limited edition specializations, and the gun skins etc. please help me and thank you for ur time.

All my specializations are missing, and that scares me seeing as I'm a level 49 and when I rank up again I'm not certain that I'll have my specializations to choose from besides wetwork and operator, they went missing a few days ago. I hope you know, 343 that I paid for those bonuses.

same thing just happened to me