I come here for banning

Nima Khalili

I apologies for my posting.

Hello to everyone that read this massage.

This is not my fault that I born in FORBIDDEN Iran. I couldn't buy original games, Movies & etc.

One of my friends gave me a halo 4 but I didn't know that it still not arrive to market yet. I realized this after banning and research. I hate copy games but in Iran I didn't have any choice.

My father works hard get some money, Xbox console price is too much, so we can't buy another one, but because of ban I bought a new one that un-manipulated. I promise to buy and use original games, if I can buy.

What can i do for unban my profile? I need it; I spend lot money for it. I think it's forgivable. I've spent much money in myself kind for my account. I need your kindly help

I have created this post: My profile and console banned

My gamer tag: Nima Khalili

ID : khalili.nima

Please help me!?

I want help for lift my profile ban.

Well you did use an illegal copy of a game... however seeing that you are living in a country that goes out of its way to make it very hard to do what you want to (play video games) I hope that everything works out for you.

What do you mean?

It means I don't think anybody will be able to help you lift your profile ban, but I also think that you should be forgiven and what you did was understandable so I wish you luck.

Anybody banned me can lift my ban as well, I'm trying to find him/her and ask forgive my mistake.