Bugs/Glitches

AdmiralPie

Hi all,

Here's a thread to compile all the small bugs and/or glitches we find.

(If there already is one feel free to scold me and move this post or something)

1. When using Active Camo the helmet outline thingies in the corners and top middle don't camouflage.

2. The mission which you start in Requiem's core, when you walk up to the terminal, the subtitles say that Cortana tells you to plug her in. I did not hear that voice line.

how about i cant gain exp and keep getting reset back to lvl 1 even tho it says im lvl 8 when i press start, also my load out get reset

I'm having the same problem. I try to bring up my service tag and it says that either the 343 servers are overloaded or I'm in 'offline' mode. I think it might be due to the high volume of people playing. Its really effing annoying since your personal loadouts are what makes the new multiplayer experience good. It worked once and placed my service rating at 7 but then went back to SR1. Mine is not 'reseting' per say since on my local machine says I'm at SR7, but it isn't detecting it online.

• 8 months later...

There is a minor glitch when I'm playing Mini-Slayer on the team action sac playlist... When you kill someone on this game variant when the body hits the ground (once the player dies), the body stretches to an abnormal figure. I would like to know if anyone else is seeing this glitch or if it's just me. And does anyone know if 343 will do anything to fix this? You can e-mail with any information at [email protected], I would like to get all the answers I can get!

There is a minor glitch when I'm playing Mini-Slayer on the team action sac playlist... When you kill someone on this game variant when the body hits the ground (once the player dies), the body stretches to an abnormal figure. I would like to know if anyone else is seeing this glitch or if it's just me. And does anyone know if 343 will do anything to fix this? You can e-mail with any information at [email protected], I would like to get all the answers I can get!

It's a glitch with the game engine. It was in Halo Combat Evolved and Halo 2's game engine since the two used the exact same one, It was in Halo 3's engine due to Halo 3 using the same engine as Halo 1&2 just revamped, Halo Reach made a new engine but Bungie made it so similar to Halo 3's engine, that it got the glitch too. Halo 4 used a heavily improved version of Halo Reachs engine, but it kept some of the problems as well, with the body stretching glitch being one of them.

Here is some more info on it...

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Character_stretch_glitch

Hope this helps...

^_^