Who is stronger?

Rtas 'Vadamee

Who is stronger?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Sangheili vs Humans

• Sangheili
    • Humans (spartans are included in this category)
    • I do not know
  2. 2. If humans are stronger then why did 23 billion of them die during the human-covenant war?

• I was wrong Sangheili are stronger (those who voted that Sangheili are stronger please vote this option)
    • I voted cause I am in favor of my own species
  3. 3. What are you in Halo?

• Sangheili (Elite)
    • Spartan
    • Spartard (a spartan that worships the Master Beef as a God and hate Sangheili player due to being Sangheili)

Stronger... hands down, the Sangheili.

However, smarter and more adaptable... the humans.

The reason there was such a massive human loss is because humans weren't quite as advanced as the Covenant. Ever notice how the bulk of human infantry lacked shields? But the bulk of Sangheili infantry had shields? And even more-so... Humans didn't have those huge canons on the bottom of their ships with the ability to glass planets. Glassing a planet would eliminate the requirement to land in a location and kill off the human presence... they can just kill everyone from space without having to do a darned thing other than activating the canon.

Along with that... the Covenant was a series of races all mixed into one 'religion / cult' that followed it to death and beyond. Humans were just trying to exist, but there were only humans and then a group of enhanced humans called Spartans. So the only thing different in the Human ranks was, of course, the Spartans. The Spartans' nemesis would generally be the Elites, since they were about as strong and shielded as a Spartan (if not, in other cases, more shielded / armored).

However, if the Humans only had their strength helping them through the war, they would have died off within the first few years of the war. Humans aren't like Grunts in which Grunts are generally dopey and seen as canon fodder to the Covenant. Humans have more knowledge than the Covenant gave them credit. And of course, the Covenant found that they needed Humans in order to complete the great journey...

So yeah, in terms of 'who is stronger', Sangheili are... hands down. Intelligence? Humans.

The Sangheili probably would have been better off fighting the Humans alone... but they had to listen to the High Council's orders, so yeah.

To Quote Sung Tzu, the greatest tactition of all time, "Blessed is the commander who out smarts his enemy, not out fights him." Sung Tzu's tactics were used to win the Revolutionary War and using that same set of tactics the VC killed so many US soldiers and won the Veitnam War.

That is how the humans won the war against the Covenant because they out smarted them, using Halo and the Flood to their advatage.

To Quote Sung Tzu, the greatest tactition of all time, "Blessed is the commander who out smarts his enemy, not out fights him." Sung Tzu's tactics were used to win the Revolutionary War and using that same set of tactics the VC killed so many US soldiers and won the Veitnam War.

That is how the humans won the war against the Covenant because they out smarted them, using Halo and the Flood to their advatage.

Though that begs the question... if the Humans never found Halo, would they have won the war? My immediate thought is... no. However, we've seen that Halo can be destroyed, so who's to say that the portal that opens the gateway to the Ark can't be destroyed too? If the Humans didn't know what that portal was, or where it would lead, then they could have done a massive bombardment to the portal to stop the Covenant from coming back. And since we don't know how far out the Ark is from Earth, we don't know if the Covenant could have ever returned to Earth to take one of us back to the Ark to activate the rings.

My point is... finding Halo was luck, which is John 117's trademark trait. If that luck didn't happen, we probably would have been obliterated.

Outsmarting and tricking your enemy can only go so far... when the Covenant can just use that orbital canon to glass the planet, those 'haha fooled you' tactics become obsolete.