LOVEHALO3

Like a lot of people, I bought Halo 4 BUT ... I woudn't buy Call Of Duty !!!! I'm really fan of Halo, it's the best game but 343 industries killed this game ! Why !? Just for the money of a great licence ? Or maybe for killed halo and I think it is ! In Halo 4 you can't play with talent because there is a system with lvl (SR-1,SR-50), weapons are not available at first, we must unlock, like killstreak in Call Of Duty ! Lets's speak about equipment, WHAT THE F*** !?!? Promethean View, you can see ALL the map with ennemys, the helmets are ... ugly (not all). We are in call of duty. There is the camp, the needler (over cheat), problem of connection and kill cam and when somedy quit the game, the host restart before all of us so he can kill everyone !!! The only thing i love in halo 4 are the maps (they done a very good job) A lot of Halo fans will be Disappointed. Please take the control of your game !!! I did not say the half of problems of Halo 4 !!! You can do better and we want better !

Forgive me for my spelling, I'm not english, Have a nice day ... Not you 343I

Like a lot of people, I bought Halo 4 BUT ... I woudn't buy Call Of Duty !!!! I'm really fan of Halo, it's the best game but 343 industries killed this game ! Why !? Just for the money of a great licence ? Or maybe for killed halo and I think it is ! In Halo 4 you can't play with talent because there is a system with lvl (SR-1,SR-50), weapons are not available at first, we must unlock, like killstreak in Call Of Duty ! Lets's speak about equipment, WHAT THE F*** !?!? Promethean View, you can see ALL the map with ennemys, the helmets are ... ugly (not all). We are in call of duty. There is the camp, the needler (over cheat), problem of connection and kill cam and when somedy quit the game, the host restart before all of us so he can kill everyone !!! The only thing i love in halo 4 are the maps (they done a very good job) A lot of Halo fans will be Disappointed. Please take the control of your game !!! I did not say the half of problems of Halo 4 !!! You can do better and we want better !

Forgive me for my spelling, I'm not english, Have a nice day ... Not you 343I

Let's break down your post into nice, easy to read points.

1. In Halo 4 you can't play with talent because there is a system with lvl (SR-1,SR-50), weapons are not available at first, we must unlock, like killstreak in Call Of Duty !

2. Promethean View, you can see ALL the map with ennemys

3. the helmets are ... ugly (not all)

4. There is the camp, the needler (over cheat), problem of connection and kill cam and when somedy quit the game, the host restart before all of us so he can kill everyone

Okay, now the counterpoints.

1. The weapons that are unlockable are balanced against the weapons that you start with, and are nothing like the killstreaks in CoD. I'm not even sure how you came to that conclusion.

2. No, no you can't. Promethean Vision has a short range, and can only see through one wall at a time. It's basically there to check for corner campers.

3. True enough, but this is completely cosmetic and doesn't affect the gameplay whatsoever.

4. By this I think you mean that there are campers, the needler is overpowered, and there are connection issues. There have always been campers in Halo, the needler is now a power weapon (and in reality always has been), and connection issues are more than likely on your end. You should find ways to improve your connection.

Basically, the points you listed do not justify saying that it is the same as Call of Duty. There are very few ways that H4 is similar to CoD. Let's list the ones I can think of off of the top of my head.

1. Ordinance drops are like killstreaks.

2. There are customizable loadouts.

3. There is a controller scheme that has the same buttons as CoD (nearly).

4. They both have progression systems.

Now for why this shouldn't bother you.

1. Ordinance drops are not customizable (unlike killstreaks).

2. The loadouts are only customizable with weapons that are balanced against each other (unlike CoD) and are only to cater to those with different play-styles.

3. The controller scheme is for those who play CoD and are new to Halo, similar to how CoD has a controller scheme for those who play Halo who are new to CoD.

4. The Halo 4 progression system does not unlock power weapons, and isn't "resetable".

Also, this is a duplicate thread (there are plenty of "Halo 4 is CoD" threads floating around, we don't need another), so I'm afraid I have to lock it.

• Like 7