Halo 4 Has Confirmed Swat

Cooliest

Halo 4 Has Everyones Favorite One

Shot To the Head Gametype.

Swat-elite-troops-shoot-to-kill-or-not-1.jpg

IGN took a behind the sense look at multiple different game modes one of them being

SWAT!

Now I know a couple people that are going to be stoked for the occasion

-Hippie

-GSD

-The Director

-Me

Just to name a few.

Here is the video of some gameplay footage.

Enjoy.

Video by

Halo IGN

• Like 3

During the early days of Reach, when SWAT was only one of the modes of regular Team Slayer, I fell in love with it. Eventually, when Reach finally made it into its own mode the entire months of October/November 2010 were SWAT, SWAT, SWAT. Every weekend with friends, inviting random people into the party and starting up games... great times. For the memories alone, Reach has preeminence in my book as being the best online multiplayer-related Halo ever... yes, even over 2 and 3, for me, but ONLY because of the memories alone. They made it everything it was. They, being the friends and the friends met while playing.

Can't wait for Halo 4, but the fact of the matter is, for the time being I'll be rolling solo until the same people I played with back in the day pick the game up.

Not going to lie... I'm really anxious and nervous about the game.

During the early days of Reach, when SWAT was only one of the modes of regular Team Slayer, I fell in love with it. Eventually, when Reach finally made it into its own mode the entire months of October/November 2010 were SWAT, SWAT, SWAT. Every weekend with friends, inviting random people into the party and starting up games... great times. For the memories alone, Reach has preeminence in my book as being the best online multiplayer-related Halo ever... yes, even over 2 and 3, for me, but ONLY because of the memories alone. They made it everything it was. They, being the friends and the friends met while playing.

Can't wait for Halo 4, but the fact of the matter is, for the time being I'll be rolling solo until the same people I played with back in the day pick the game up.

Not going to lie... I'm really anxious and nervous about the game.

Ya I think the game mode was created in Halo 3 but it was only something people played in custom games. It might have even been seen in Halo 2.

I believe H4 is the first to start it as it's own game mode and have it completely structured from day one. Can't wait to pick up the game tonight and slay some covenant on Campaign.

Ya I think the game mode was created in Halo 3 but it was only something people played in custom games. It might have even been seen in Halo 2.

I believe H4 is the first to start it as it's own game mode and have it completely structured from day one. Can't wait to pick up the game tonight and slay some covenant on Campaign.

Don't remember it at all on Halo 2. On Halo 3, I remember it being an option once, but if I remember correctly (and I likely don't, so anybody is welcome to rectify the following) I didn't have all the DLC and it was required. It was either for that mode or another one. Can't remember, because I only noticed that sometime in 2009. I played Halo 3 in bursts. A lot when it came out, a HORDE OF IT in January 2008 and just here and there over the next year. Played Reach more than Halo 2, 3 or any other shooter combined. Don't have an explanation for it. I fell in love with the one shot kills in SWAT, and for many nights I played Team Snipers all night with one of my friends. The rest didn't care much for it, so we stuck with SWAT. I bet there'll be a mode in Halo 4 that I'll fall head over heels with, too. Only time will tell.

Don't remember it at all on Halo 2. On Halo 3, I remember it being an option once, but if I remember correctly (and I likely don't, so anybody is welcome to rectify the following) I didn't have all the DLC and it was required. It was either for that mode or another one. Can't remember, because I only noticed that sometime in 2009. I played Halo 3 in bursts. A lot when it came out, a HORDE OF IT in January 2008 and just here and there over the next year. Played Reach more than Halo 2, 3 or any other shooter combined. Don't have an explanation for it. I fell in love with the one shot kills in SWAT, and for many nights I played Team Snipers all night with one of my friends. The rest didn't care much for it, so we stuck with SWAT. I bet there'll be a mode in Halo 4 that I'll fall head over heels with, too. Only time will tell.

What I meant that it was a community created game mode. So people were making it into a custom game type. They would go into their game type settings and change it to no shield and high damage modifiers. So It wasn't a bungie made game type. It wasn't selectable in the game types. You had to create it. And it was in Halo 2. So people were playing customs in order to get there swat fill, and then Bungie caught on (just as with Grifball) and made it into an actual Matchmaking game type.

• Like 1