FUD completion... Now MOVIE!

Baeztoberfest

Well you can research it on Google, Xbox.com, 343i forums..., hell even IMDb has it slotted and have it 8.7/10. With ratings like that where can they go BESIDES make a budgeted movie!?

I mean it was so well put together. The ODST soldiers... The convenant. The CHIEF! And that badass they fought in episode 5... C'mon. If some fans can get together and do THIS, imagine what a well funded Hollywood big screen movie can do.

I'm sure it's been petitioned before but with Halo 4 hours away and FUD a complete success... I think it's time the chief took the silver screen.

What's stopping them anyway? Fans are excited. Hell people who don't even like Halo were giving RAVE reviews about how well put together the series was!

If they can shell out money to give some Bullsh** their own movies (Resident Evil, Max Payne, BloodRayne... Yeah I know...) then why can't chief get his time? If it was HALF as good as FUD I'd HAPPILY pay my 20 bucks for my 3D glasses and a ticket. He's a cash cow. And after a decade I think he deserves his dues.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go watch the series again. That is all.

• Like 2

I think a movie would be awesome however i think the idea has been tossed about now for a while. the reasons for not making the movie are as follows:

Huge budget (lots and lots of money would be needed .

The main character (john-117) wears a helmet meaing character emotion and relatability goes out the window. which means they would need another character to fill in which would cause riots (ha)

Microsoft, are horrible people they refused to give some of the licenses in order to make the film .i.e they didnt allow the UNSC to be called the UNSC and many other vital parts of the halo canon

And finally, video game movies have a record of being bad hence why every director has stayed away which is highly unfortunate :( but i hope one day someone will come to their senses and make a halo movie.

• 7 months later...

This is the first time i had ever thought about doing something surrounding halo wether it be a game or movie or cartoon and let me tell you this was the best movie surrounding video games i have ever seen and it gives me a new respect for the movie because it felt like i was right there throughout the entire movie and it was probably the only movie that made me tear up when hastati squad members died and no other movie has done that so i thank you 343 industries and microsoft for making something that not only indulges the current halo lovers but indulges the new halo lovers who are beggining to emerge because of this movie so with this conclusion i tottaly agree that MASTER CHIEF HAS PAID HIS DUES and he is probably the most popular video game character today so i think halo should have come before max payne or any other stupid video game movies because in my opinion this is the best video game movie i have ever watched