Your Responsibilities as 343 Industries

LTD Velocity

As an "average gamer" and an ordinary Halo player, I want to discuss a topic for not only 343 industries but as well as every other "average gamer" out there. I hope this topic will be able to withstand any other post by discussing an important trait to the newly made company, "343 industries". Thank you for checking this thread out, and with all respect I want everyone to comment their beliefs about "organization" on behalf of 343 industries and Halo 4.

1) A clear and powerful but yet simple website for the official series of Halo. We (The ordinary Halo player) want an affordable website that is strong in all variety of categories (whether it may be from Forge, Matchmaking status, organized community to all players, Etc.). Yet, many "average gamer's" have got dragged by 343 industries with just advertisements and commercials and have lost all attention to any other games besides the one and only company that will release Halo 4 to public. With an all new organized and powerful website, people will be able to create not only joy and happiness, but the website will be able to afford anyone's stress and create relief that an ordinary halo player may have. A website is the core throughout thousands of topics and is the key ingredient to release and share information to the public gamer's at an easy and fast pace. With the knowledge 343 industries has already gained (and continue to gain), the official website should not be crammed with various issues that may be difficult and confusing to "search something up" but yet should be easy and fast for each and everyone person. Spend more money into the website if needed to create a friendly environment of the official series of Halo.

Thank you for your time.

-LTD Velocity

Hehe, if they set up a website right now and released it publicly, I could very well see it turning in to an artificial DDoS [without substantial hardware and failsafes] by the sheer number of people trying to access it... that would be a Webmaster's nightmare for sure!

Although, it is probable that 343i will have a site set up in the near future, but for now it simply isn't ready yet for release. Although I'd almost bet we will see one up on release day!

~ignores the subtle contradiction~

• Like 1

Hi, i wasnt sure where else to post this, but i just want to say how rude it is of 343 to kill off cortana at the end of halo 4. you even say at the end 'thank you for putting your trust in us' and you go ahead and kill off the secondary main character in the first of your 3 games. i am a resonable person, so i am open to an explanation if you do see this, which i hope you do because you have sadened a loyal and long time halo fan.