Fred & Kelly in FUD

P-1609

Who's Kelly and Fred? I've never read the books. Just got a basic understanding of Halo storyline from Halo wiki. I thought Linda, Jun, and John were all that was left? I know that FUD is before the fall of reach which makes sense if this Fred and Kelly are dead. But that's still doesn't tell me who they are?

Looked like MC armor had shield emitters. This is incorrect as FOD HAD to have taken place before the fall of planet REACH.

No Spartan armor should be different, They all recieved the UNSHIELDED MJOLNIR version at the Damascus Materials Testing Facility, Chi Ceti 4 on 27NOV2525.

The MJOLNIR with the SHIELD UPGRADE was tested by Master Chief at UNSC Military Reservation 01478-B, Planet REACH on 29AUG2552.

The Covenant Attacked planet REACH on 30AUG2552 at thus started the Pillar of Autum's jump to Installation 04 and into greatness.

I praise 343i for your work on continuing the series, and perhaps I am nitpicking due to my love of the canon. BUT...

Riddle me this 343i, how can you accomplish this task faithfully if you are not willing to dish out some more time to read the books and ensure accuracy and QC, or get someone to be a technical advisor who knows the books and pays attention to detail.

Who's Kelly and Fred? I've never read the books. Just got a basic understanding of Halo storyline from Halo wiki. I thought Linda, Jun, and John were all that was left? I know that FUD is before the fall of reach which makes sense if this Fred and Kelly are dead. But that's still doesn't tell me who they are?

Kelly and Fred are not dad and are some of the only living Spartan II's after the Human and Covenant war. They're important to the series because they were members of Blue Team, Master Chiefs squad. And we don't even know of Jun is alive.

Kelly and Fred are not dad and are some of the only living Spartan II's after the Human and Covenant war. They're important to the series because they were members of Blue Team, Master Chiefs squad. And we don't even know of Jun is alive.

So Kelly, Fred, Linda, and John are the only Spartans left? (Until the Spartan IV's anyway) and Jun is not accounted for? Hmmm. Well now I get to wiki Fred and Kelly now. Just when you thought you knew a story because you beat 1, 2, 3, and reach... Turns out there's even MORE backstory... Bah...

So Kelly, Fred, Linda, and John are the only Spartans left? (Until the Spartan IV's anyway) and Jun is not accounted for? Hmmm. Well now I get to wiki Fred and Kelly now. Just when you thought you knew a story because you beat 1, 2, 3, and reach... Turns out there's even MORE backstory... Bah...

I know the feeling. I started to get into the expanded backstory about a year ago, but if bungie was treating the story as carefully as 343 is, there wouldn't be a need for explanations like this.

So how old were the spartans in this series anyway? Its hard to imagine Chief as a teenager.

theyre 15 years old

Jun is dead, he dies of starvation while helping Dr. Halsey

Fred and kelly were kinda like best friends when john and the other spartans were getting trained on reach.

Plus Fred fell from orbit. Like a boss.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad they altered their faces for this...spartans would totally not look like normal people after the augmentations. I don't know if this was intended, but they appear to have poreless skin, and Halsey describes one of the spartans in glasslands as having poreless skin, I think. You get super human abilities, and acne free skin, sweet deal.

Nope. John was born in 2511, and they first fought the covenant in 2526. They also had some missions against innie before then.

Without MJOLNIR at that, pretty awesome if I may say so, I don't want to spoil but everyone should read the first three books published

• Like 1