Whats the 4th gernade ?

tool

Funny thread seeing as it goes in a pattern as people say there are only three grenades and yet the other people continue to go on about there going to be another grenade. Honestly, I thought there was going to be a fourth when I was playing Campaign because the grenade bar in the top left corner looked pretty spacious. Even if there is another grenade type added in the future, I'm hoping it will be completely different and maybe find a use in Spartan Ops.

If there isn't a new grenade added, I personally wouldn't mind. I just want original ideas when and if they plan on releasing them.

I never understood why that was put in. It IS overpowered and unrealistic.

Firebomb was useful in campaign, you don't regenerate it if you have grenade regeneration on. It's a rare finding and will burn an enemy, they had flamethrowers too which were just terrible.

Firebomb was useful in campaign, you don't regenerate it if you have grenade regeneration on. It's a rare finding and will burn an enemy, they had flamethrowers too which were just terrible.

Flame throwers bring back so many sad memories...sad sad memories...that are on fire :(