What are your favorite maps now, since they all have been shown?

Archangel Tyrael

Here is a video to help you decide:

After watching all the multiplayer map tours and seeing how most of them played out, I have came to a conclusion these are my top 3 maps of Halo so far:

Haven, Relay and Exile.

Why these three?

Haven: A well 2 tier symmetrical map. It's beautiful and I see this map being very competitive in almost every game mode except BTB of course. It's layout is also beautiful -- The Forerunner style is cool. It's hands down one of the most balanced Halo 4 maps.

Relay: It reminds me a lot of Heretic/Zealot maps. It has a outer structure like these maps but bigger and good cover and a decent medium sized map to play everything except BTB. The UNSC layout in Halo 4, in my opinion is very great. I love how you can see out windows and see if a enemy is outside before you move on this map, man cannons on either side for quick engagement, long sight lines, short sight lines and amazing medium ranged combat as well. This map Is very well done.

Exile: Hands down the best BTB map in Halo 4. Many may disagree that the remade map 'Ragnarok', previously called Valhalla is the best. This map is PERFECTLY suited for vehicles and infantry combat. It's very balanced both ways. Caves, look out points, plenty of space for vehicles and just great for EVERY game type at least. CTF personally will be amazing on this map.

These are my favorite maps of course and maybe be subject to change when I actually play the game. To me, you can't go wrong with picking these maps in Multiplayer. I want to know yours and please explain why and what you think of mine choices.

• Like 1

I wasn't thinking it before. But that gameplay footage from Bravo has sold me on Relay.

So mine would be

• Relay - The forging looks like a real map. It is very symmetrical. It has nice characteristics of good old Heretic/Zealot. It seems to play ver nicely with cover and all in the Pro gameplay footage.
  • Ragnarok - Remake of one of my favorite Halo maps of all time. It has some sweet mantis gameplay. Beautiful and outdoorsy.
  • Meltdown - I don't think enough people are giving this map attention. I like the infinity loop and always have in other halo maps. The differing sides with their call out seems sweet. The sunken in bases just screams Halo in my opinion. And it uses teleporters which we don't see often in halo maps anymore.

All in all looks like we'll be having some fun on all these maps.